Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

:D
Great review Mike! I am just now getting my "cruising feet" wet. Cruising the Breeze in 46 days, same itinerary. Also staying in a cove balcony. It will be my 2nd time with a cove balcony, love them. I am also a LEO, inner city in northern Indiana near Notre Dame University. You have a crazy schedule. Mine is 6 days on, 3 off, 2pm-10pm everyday.

Thank you.

Did they have Eggs Benedict (my favorite)?

I believe so, I think Tracy had Eggs Benedict. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Still no hot breakfast from room service?

No, unless you count grilled sandwiches as a hot breakfast. :D

Were they trying to push you off the Breeze at the end of the cruise?

I think you have to be off the ship shortly after 10 am.

How were the lines getting off the ship at ports?

Since we waited until the last minute to get off, there was no line getting off and at customs.

Thanks! So looking forward to getting out of this deep freeze and to warm southern Caribbean! :)

Con't from last post.

Trying a backflip.

DSC_06683_zps35fd3cfa.jpg

DSC_06693_zpsbfdadc1c.jpg

Whew! I spent the whole day reading your awesome review, Mike! I felt like I was right there with you guys. You're family is beautiful and perfect! I bet you made a few cruisemates envious :D. Your daughter could be a swimsuit model :). Stay warm in Canada, no bikinis in January!

Thank you so much for the great review. We will be on the Breeze this Saturday, January 16th, going to the same ports as you and your family went. We did not know what to do in La Romana and the review that you gave for the Altos De Chavon made us decide to go to that.

Glad you made it home ok and had such a great time.

Whew! I spent the whole day reading your awesome review, Mike! I felt like I was right there with you guys. You're family is beautiful and perfect! I bet you made a few cruisemates envious :D. Your daughter could be a swimsuit model :). Stay warm in Canada, no bikinis in January!

Thanks Salt Wind. Happy sailings.

Thank you so much for the great review. We will be on the Breeze this Saturday, January 16th, going to the same ports as you and your family went. We did not know what to do in La Romana and the review that you gave for the Altos De Chavon made us decide to go to that.

Glad you made it home ok and had such a great time.

Thank you, hope you have great weather and a wonderful cruise. Mike

Thank you Mike for another fantastic review and fabulous pictures!!! I always enjoy reading them! Myself and my hubby are thinking of booking Breeze for October 2014 :)

Thank you JoLoca2208, best of luck in your future cruises. :D

You must be joking. Since when are swimsuits unacceptable. :confused:

Love your response to questions like this; I especially liked your answer to the person that asked the question about the Serenity area. Love your reviews and can't wait till your March cruise. The southern is my all time favorite Caribbean cruise.

Love your response to questions like this; I especially liked your answer to the person that asked the question about the Serenity area. Love your reviews and can't wait till your March cruise. The southern is my all time favorite Caribbean cruise.

Thank you. :D

Thank you, glad you're enjoying it and I will not change how I write my reviews. Even though the skort/panties was an error it is after all my review and everyone has the choice to read/view it.

I noticed the photo and thought to myself She has spankies (tight shorts) on what a smart girl. My daughters all wear them under their short dresses.

Hi Mike

I really enjoyed reading your review and pics as you were posting. We will be on the Breeze in April and I'm looking for the 8-day MDR dinner menu. I cannot remember if you posted them here :o :confused:

Just a Yes or No answer will do, if yes then I will scroll back and look for them, if No then you will save me a heck of a lot of time :D ;)

Hi Mike

I really enjoyed reading your review and pics as you were posting. We will be on the Breeze in April and I'm looking for the 8-day MDR dinner menu. I cannot remember if you posted them here :o :confused:

Just a Yes or No answer will do, if yes then I will scroll back and look for them, if No then you will save me a heck of a lot of time :D ;)

Sorry it's a no. Enjoy your cruise. Mike

Hi Mike, thanks a lot for a wonderful review!!

My wife, daughter and I will be on the Liberty this March!!

I've been reading a lot of Liberty reviews and most of them are positive looks like a great ship!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi Mike, thanks a lot for a wonderful review!!

My wife, daughter and I will be on the Liberty this March!!

I've been reading a lot of Liberty reviews and most of them are positive looks like a great ship!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you and enjoy your cruise. Mike

Did Tracy here about the Musical Ride yet?

Tracy is in her last week of a 5 week equestrian course in Ottawa. She will find out this coming Thursday if she has been accepted in the Musical Ride. If accepted we'll be moving to Ottawa in June. It's a three year posting with one year of training and two years of touring.