How to use SPA credit on Allure

calimn

I received a 100 spa credit. I don't usually use the spa on board, cause I can get very good credit on land for cheaper. I also have heard about the hard sell and don't appreciate that. But since I have the credit, I should use it. So what ideas do people who have used the spa recommend?

So how good are the port specials, 10% or 25%discount? What should I expect? I will get a pedicure before cruise but facial or massage may make since if combine port discount and OBC

I also have a 100 spa cert, I'd love to hear about the 3 for 99.00 as well :) I just hate it that you have to use it during a port day :(

If you go to the spa very early on boarding day, they have more flexibility with booking. You may be able to book very early or late on port day, or they may even let you book on a sea day early or late.

If you go to the spa very early on boarding day, they have more flexibility with booking. You may be able to book very early or late on port day, or they may even let you book on a sea day early or late.

OH, I'll try for a sea day. My family is too busy wanting to get off the ship and you know how it is after a port day, rush to get snack, take shower and get ready for dinner/shows. Thanks :)

Thx everyone. It sounds like the best thing to do is visit on boarding day and book something when I have the most choices. How early does the spa open? Might be able to do before Jamaica. Will be fun to finally do a spa at sea

Thx everyone. It sounds like the best thing to do is visit on boarding day and book something when I have the most choices. How early does the spa open? Might be able to do before Jamaica. Will be fun to finally do a spa at sea

I've found the spa open for appointments as soon as boarding starts.

So how good are the port specials, 10% or 25%discount? What should I expect? I will get a pedicure before cruise but facial or massage may make since if combine port discount and OBC

they tend to be a sampling of the more popular services. say a 50 minute mini facial with neck and shoulder massage for like $100. you won't typically find a discount on say a hot stone massage or other full size service

Archived