Question about Shows on Oasis

Yes

If you cannot make advance reservations for a show, go to Studio B as soo as you board. They are there to help people make reservations who were unable to make them on the web site before the cruise.

So, I've been going through the booking process for the shows online but I don't see the Aquatheatre show on the calendar. Does that mean it's already sold out or does it not require a reservation?

The one requiring reservations is called Oasis of Dreams. They have other shows at the aqua theatre that do not require reservations

I called RCI directly to make the bookings. The shows I didn't get, I'd call again in another day or two and then there is space. My sister who was on the Oasis early September said you can just go line up about 20 mins prior. Even if there is 100 people lined up in front of her, she got in and found 4 seats. I'm sure there are lots who book and don't show up.

I was on oasis about 2 months ago, I didn't reserve any shows I just went to them when they were scheduled. Never had a problem seeing any of them if I was early...if you get there last minute don't expect to find a seat, the shows are always packed.

Archived