Thomson dream cruise and stay

leytonsmum

HI we off on a cruise for Xmas on thomson dream and staying in Barbados the second week . Do we have to wait for the transfer or could we make our own way I don't want to waste the morning waiting for the transfer we'd rather be on the beach any ideas any one ??? Thanks Dawn

Thomson's normally cover everything from meeting you at your home airport; putting you on a Thomson aeroplane; greeting you at the other end and guiding you to your coach. We did a stay/cruise in Sharm el Sheikh, and it was impeccable; there was a rep. at the hotel with precise instructions as to when and where the shuttle bus would be....people on the cruise who were doing the cruise/stay were being guided off the ship around lunch time, to the shuttle for their hotel.

It should be a fool proof package, if you've booked a package!;)

If you really want to go to the hotel yourself, I'd tell reception on the ship, then she can cancel your places on the shuttle bus.

Just ask at reception....it's a matter of checking out your suitcases so they're not collected the night before and put on the shuttle bus. I'd discuss it with them. After all, no-one can stop you walking off a ship!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived