Pinnacle and LeCirque open for booking for '14

alwaysfrantic

We have booked all our Pinnacle and Le Cirque dinners for our cruise in April.

Silly question here. I'm trying to book my Le Cirque night and am wondering how to do that. Do I book it under my husbands name with a quantity of 2 or do I book it as 1 each under each individual name?

Thanks

Silly question here. I'm trying to book my Le Cirque night and am wondering how to do that. Do I book it under my husbands name with a quantity of 2 or do I book it as 1 each under each individual name?

Use the booking number, and the primary name the booking is under (either DH or you), and book for a party of 2.

Just checked...bookings are still not available yet for our collector cruise in March?:(

February2 Eurodam cruise still not available. Was advised by HAL it would not be before first week of November at earliest.

I guess it depends on the number of people on a particular cruise who are eligible for Explore4 promotion.

Not really holding our breath here for a Pinnacle Grill reservation at 5:15 pm on a port day:rolleyes: I will gladly pay our own way for an 8 pm on any other day ;)

Cruise on Eurodam on February 2 for 14 days ... Only Canaletto and Tamarind available so far :confused:

I emailed HAL some time ago and they said Pinnacle and Le Cirque would become available in November for Eurodam 2nd February.

I just keep checking daily just in case, spoke to HAL this week and they told me to book on line then follow up with a call to check I have linked 4 people from 2 cabins onto one booking.

Watching the Webcam for Eurodam arriving in FL.

:)

I emailed HAL some time ago and they said Pinnacle and Le Cirque would become available in November for Eurodam 2nd February.

I just keep checking daily just in case, spoke to HAL this week and they told me to book on line then follow up with a call to check I have linked 4 people from 2 cabins onto one booking.

Watching the Webcam for Eurodam arriving in FL.

:)

For our April/May cruise I was able to book Le Cirque and Pinnacle about 3 weeks ago.

This must be a first to be able to book the holidays online.

We have always had to wait until we were on the ship before we could book holiday dinners.

It may not have gone through. I checked my itenerary, and did not see it listed there. I do have a confirmation email though, and will bring that with me, just in case!

For our April/May cruise I was able to book Le Cirque and Pinnacle about 3 weeks ago.

We just booked online today the Le Cirque and Tamarind for our June Med cruise on the NA. We qualify for a freebie at the Pinnacle on the Explore 4 program, so will hopefully be allocated a date that doesn't clash with our reservations!

Archived