Amazing Carnival Video!

TurtleCrossing1

Funny

The real question is this a paid online reputation enhancement or something else

Just a troll who pops up now and then. As soon as he is outed, he disappears and then magically reappears with a new name. But the message is always the same.

He hits other boards too and that's a shame because it annoys members and does nothing to help Carnival.

Keep up and remember which screen name you signed on with please ;)

What happened to Qwerty, Fun, and Breeze? They haven't posted in a while. :cool:

Hi, where was that in Jamaica? Was that the blue hole and secret falls? IF so, can't wait to go there...did you do the tour through irie?if not carnival? Thx for info and amazing video!!!

The person posting the links is not the creator of the video. They just search Youtube for Carnival videos and then post links here.

We did Irie Blue hole in Jamaica this past April and it was amazing! We have been all over the Eastern Western and Southern Caribbean and its easily in our top five favorite experiences!

Can't view it :(. Please make it viewable on mobile devices! Those of us on tablets or smart phones can't see.

Apple devices do not support Adobe Flash which most You Tube videos are streamed through. There are some jailbreaks which work, but be careful!

RIP Qwerty, Fun, Breeze and sooner or later Turtle:p

KC: is your screen name in regards to your job? Just wondering if I've seen you at the MCI airport.

KC: is your screen name in regards to your job? Just wondering if I've seen you at the MCI airport.

No, I'm not a wingwalker sorry! kcwingwalker was a very dear cat who loved high places and "walked" curtain rods, outspread arms, door tops, etc.:):):)

Way too old to be wingwalking!

Very cool, enjoyed it more than the most recent Carnival commercial thanks for sharing.

I don't understand why Carnival has such a hard time putting their on board Carnival experience in a good commercial. I see some still don't like her, but the ones KLG were in are still memorable. And good.

Even in 15 seconds, you're on board:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4VIoI00wJo

Archived