Faxing Shareholder Benefit Question

cattolica

We have been trying to fax our shareholder benefit form to Princess since yesterday. DH is getting frustrated. Just wondering if anyone out there has sent a fax to recently and if they had any trouble. He is going to call tomorrow if he doesn't get it to send today. Hoping to end his frustration.

Hi,

Yesterday I went ahead and mailed it instead of usual faxing. Last two times

even though I had receipt, Princess said never received the fax.I had to fax it while they waited, and immediately they posted to my account. So I am using

mail from now on and see how long it takes.

I never would fax on weekend, maybe that is the problem. Wait till Monday.

G:D:D

We have been trying to fax our shareholder benefit form to Princess since yesterday. DH is getting frustrated. Just wondering if anyone out there has sent a fax to recently and if they had any trouble. He is going to call tomorrow if he doesn't get it to send today. Hoping to end his frustration.

I share your frustration. I faxed the shareholder form to Princess the end of September.Someone on my roll call mentioned he checked his Princess account and they included the Shareholder benefit to his OBC list on his account. He sent his form in after me. So last week I went back to my bank to fax it again.

On the form I faxed I always include a star and ask them to email me the confirmation of getting the credit. The bank also informed me that they won't be able to fax the forms in the future. I will go back to snail mail. When I got home from the bank, I immediately called Princess. I told the agent the problem and she checked with the staff in the shareholder benefits office. I told the agent the time to the second that was listed on the fax as to when it was sent and received by Princess. It took a while but finally she told me I was approved. I asked for an email to be sent to me. She said it would be on my account with Princess. Since I had already pulled up my account on the computer, it did change to include the new OBC. Since they did not send an email stating the credit, I copied the page that listed it on line. I also bring a copy of the three pages that were faxed on the cruise. If someway that credit is removed from the computer, I want to have my proof with me. Good Luck !

Sali

I always just mail mine. I have had no problems with it. As for getting confirmation, the Princess personalizer now has a link called onboard credits (listed under any particular cruise). If you click on that, it will list your shareholder OBCs-if you have had them posted.

Only done one cruise with Princess (so far!) and had absolutely NO trouble faxing in the copy of my Fidelity statement showing the 100 shares. Did it on a weekday during business hours though... could that be the problem?

Followed up by phone and had a GREAT experience with Princess customer service. She asked when the fax was sent, I told her, she found it and it was credited in 5-7 days if I remember correctly.

Printing a hard copy of your "My Princess" screen showing the OBC can't hurt, but I doubt it will be needed.

I had the same VERY positive experience with my Retired Military OBC as well. I am VERY impressed with Princess Customer Service!

Already have 8% of my investment paid back in TAX FREE cash in the first two months of ownership! What a GREAT excuse to book more cruises!

The great thing about a trusted Travel Agent is that ours does all the heavy lifting with our reservations - including getting our Shareholders Credit and confirmation for each cruise.

A good Travel Agent is worth their weight in gold.

• 2 weeks later...
We required info to 661-753-0180, not other numbers out there. Called 800-872-6779 X 30317 to follow up 3 hours later. Shareholder rep found it, confirmed it, and immediately applied OBC.

This morning I did the exact same thing. Sent the fax with the Shareholder Benefit form and a statement from my brokerage. I called the above number after about 35 minutes and talked to a very friendly, knowledgeable CR. She found the fax right away and immediately gave me the 100.00 OBC and even sent me a confirmation email.

This operation went perfect. I can't believe how easy it went and the professional rep at Princess was just great!

Where do I find the form on the Princess web site?

Thank you.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Look in the middle of the page where it is all alone and click on the shareholder benefit. It will bring up a pdf (adobe document) file that has the information.

Archived