Review - Allue OTS - Sept 29 - Oct 6, 2013 w/ photographs

Cuizer2

I think your photos are awesome. What kind of camera did you use?

Most of the pictures were taken with with a Nikon D5100. Some of the pictures were taken with a Canon A1300. All the pictures in the water were taken with a Pentex WG-II.

I did make it to the second formal night dinner. Lots of rest and drinking lots of water and I am feeling much better. So until tomorrow, good night.

I'm glad you got to feeling better. It's no fun having a cough on vacation. Can you confirm that formal nights for your cruise were on the 2nd and 6th night. I think I am following along, but want to make sure. Booked restaurants the other day for our March cruise and left the 2nd and 6th night open to eat in the main dining room.

Thanks so much for your excellent review.

Janet

I did make it to the second formal night dinner. Lots of rest and drinking lots of water and I am feeling much better. So until tomorrow, good night.

I'm glad you got to feeling better. It's no fun having a cough on vacation. Can you confirm that formal nights for your cruise were on the 2nd and 6th night. I think I am following along, but want to make sure. Booked restaurants the other day for our March cruise and left the 2nd and 6th night open to eat in the main dining room.

Janet

The first formal night was Monday night (the day we visited Nassau). The second formal night was Friday night (a day at sea).

Janet

The first formal night was Monday night (the day we visited Nassau). The second formal night was Friday night (a day at sea).

Thanks so much for that info, hopefully it's the same in March for the Eastern Itinerary. Love your pictures, you did a fantastic job with your photography.

Great Job Cuizer~

We were booked for the Allure but ended up cancelling as we decided that we enjoy longer 12-14 day cruises for the same amount that a 7 day is on these big ships. We also like to be able to go to smaller ports like St. Vincent or Bonaire.

Again...Great Job on the review. Love the photos! :)

Edited by oceanbreezer