Cruise Doc question?

Ok I am going on LOS leaving Nov 23. I have completed the online check in, printed my sea pass and lugage tags. When I go online it is saying that my cruise documentation is issued, but when I go to the tab that says guest vacation doc it is saying it is not ready. I only have 37 more days until my cruise when are they issued? I know I don't need them to get on the cruise, but being my first cruise I want download them.

Ok I am going on LOS leaving Nov 23. I have completed the online check in, printed my sea pass and lugage tags. When I go online it is saying that my cruise documentation is issued, but when I go to the tab that says guest vacation doc it is saying it is not ready. I only have 37 more days until my cruise when are they issued? I know I don't need them to get on the cruise, but being my first cruise I want download them.

You should have access to your cruise docs by now. I know that having Choice Air on your booking can sometimes cause a delay with cruise docs. I'd call Royal (or have your travel agent call) and ask why you can't get to your cruise docs.

• 3 weeks later...
My guess is you used a TA andbthey need to release the docs to you. Had this happen to me. If you have a TA, call them first.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Forums mobile app

We use a TA and our e-docs always say "issued" before she sends us notification. I just ordered our luggage tags yesterday for our cruise on December 21.

E-docs are usually issued 49 days prior to departure. Booking Choice Air, as Bob as said, could hold them up for a few days.

My guess is you used a TA andbthey need to release the docs to you. Had this happen to me. If you have a TA, call them first.

Even when I have (rarely) used a TA, I can still handle my documents online myself.

For a cruise on December 1, everything should definitely be ready to print by now.

When I called rc they said they would be ready on 30 days out and they were. I did use a TA, but rc said that had nothing to do with it. They told me it's not 49 days but actually 30 when they r ready. Not sure who to believe, but I have them!

When I called rc they said they would be ready on 30 days out and they were. I did use a TA, but rc said that had nothing to do with it. They told me it's not 49 days but actually 30 when they r ready. Not sure who to believe, but I have them!

We've always been able to print our e-docs on the 49th day prior to departure.

Even when I have (rarely) used a TA, I can still handle my documents online myself.

For a cruise on December 1, everything should definitely be ready to print by now.

I should clarify... my TA has us booked as part of a group reservation. RC rep said that was why. They said to call TA, who said they would be ready in a few days, and they were. The TA emailed them to me. I didnt get them from RC's site. I'm a bit impatient I guess. :)

I should clarify... my TA has us booked as part of a group reservation. RC rep said that was why. They said to call TA, who said they would be ready in a few days, and they were. The TA emailed them to me. I didnt get them from RC's site. I'm a bit impatient I guess. :)

Did your TA give you the "group" booking number or your own individual booking number issued by RCI?

If you had your booking number from RCI, then you could have added that number to your MyCurises account, and then gone in yourself to access your e-docs.

Archived