Is it too late to get credits or discounts?

cathysmom

I may have jumped the gun. I was so interested in getting a Panoramic view cabin that I had my TA book before I sailed on my last cruise. I didn't get any specials.... Now I changed my mind and not only switched the dates but went with a balcony....again, no OBC offered by TA....funny thing, I just got a thank you for of recent cruise with a $25 credit towards the next cruise...(yes I'm asking why she didn't mention that when I booked the 2nd cruise...)

So...can I get any perks after the fact??

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I may have jumped the gun. I was so interested in getting a Panoramic view cabin that I had my TA book before I sailed on my last cruise. I didn't get any specials.... Now I changed my mind and not only switched the dates but went with a balcony....again, no OBC offered by TA....funny thing, I just got a thank you for of recent cruise with a $25 credit towards the next cruise...(yes I'm asking why she didn't mention that when I booked the 2nd cruise...)

After what fact? After booking? After sailing?

I'm assuming you mean on the future cruise you booked..Ask your TA if they will let you apply the $25.00 credit to that cruise..Hopefully they will to keep your business..If not take that business to another TA next time. ;)

before final payment you are able to get discounts that come out that are not new bookings only- i would ask your ta about applying the coupon they offered and if there are any other perks being offered for the new cruise booking-

If it's within 60 days from when you booked move the res to another TA who will give you perks!

Steve

Thanks....this would be for any specials that happen after I booked but before final payment....I've asked the at a couple of times when I see RI emails...but she says no...guess it doesn't hurt to keep asking...

I usually go in a group so we've always had some kind of perk...I am also questioning myself as to why I even called the TA in the first place when I could have booked myself....must have had a blonde moment...

Archived