diamond lounge

colkeena

What drinks are on the menu in the Serenade of the Seas diamond lounge?I know some ships only do beer and wine while others have a wonderful selection.

Thank you

The Diamond Lounge on Serenade will have free soda, beer, house wine, and basic mixed drinks, no blender drinks.

Darn!

Wanted those apple martinis.

Not sure about the ingredients in an apple martini. If it's just a mixer added to a regular martini, they might be able to get it for you, maybe not the first night, but later.

Darn!

Wanted those apple martinis.

We sailed on Serenade in September and were able to order more than just basic drinks. Since the servers get the drinks from the bar in the nightclub they are not restricted to only serving drinks from a selection which is kept within the lounge (as happened in the Concierge Lounge on Navigator in July). I was able to order an apple martini, lemon drop martini and other 'non-standard' drinks.

I could not get an apple martini in the DL on Grandeur, but on Eclipse (where we translated to elite,) after the first few nights, my "regular" bartender gave me whatever I wanted, including an apple martini, even though it was not on the list of drinks available for elite members. So ask, the worse that can happen is they will say no.

Archived