Triumph or Liberty?

KristiandEvan

The price is almost identical, but the intineraries are totally different. Airfare is a non-issue because we will be using airline miles.

Triumph = Progreso and Cozumel

Liberty = Freeport, HMC, and Nassau

I am a beach girl and my husband is an adventure guy so I am voting Liberty and he is voting Triumph.

Can you help us break the tie based off of ship preference?

Thanks!

The price is almost identical, but the intineraries are totally different. Airfare is a non-issue because we will be using airline miles.

Triumph = Progreso and Cozumel

Liberty = Freeport, HMC, and Nassau

I am a beach girl and my husband is an adventure guy so I am voting Liberty and he is voting Triumph.

Can you help us break the tie based off of ship preference?

Thanks!

I vote for Liberty because of going to HMC. However, Freeport & Nassau aren't so great.

Lools like they have roughly the same stuff on them. Anything about the ships in particular that makes one stand out over the other?

Royal Caribbean Sovereign of the Seas 08/2006

Carnival Fantasy 06/2007

Star Princess 04/2010

Carnival Sensation 04/2013

Carnival Imagination 12/2013

Carnival Breeze 05/2014

Agreed with all those saying Liberty.

I know lots of people don't like Nassau, and I'm not a fan of the area around the port either. We've been there several times so the last time we decided to walk to Paradise Island and it ended up being one of our favourite days. We got off the ship at 7:30 so it was still nice and cool. We walked to and crossed the Sidney Poitier bridge and went to cabbage beach. It is one of the most gorgeous beaches I've been to. On the way back we walked through a beautiful area adjacent to Atlantic and got an ice cream then we could have taken the water taxi back, but we enjoyed the walk and all the things we saw so much on the walk over that we decided to walk back too. It was a fantastic way to spend the day.

I think it depends on your interests. I loved the Triumph before the 2.0 but Liberty is my favorite ship of all the ones I've been on.

We tend to pick based on dates, price and ports. I have no desire to go to the Bahamas unless it's HMC. I liked Progresso but it was the stop to get to Uxmal Mayan ruins.

Decide based on what you want to do.

Archived