Summit Atrium

Mar y Sol

Just got back from a great repositioning cruise out of Bayonne to the Caribbean and had a great time. I took the attached picture which clearly shows a Martini Glass with a small onion in it. I showed it to a few Summit people and they looked at me as if I were crazy,

am I?ImageUploadedByForums1383011974.997175.jpg.5e5456dc6af70dbaa0f6e3cfb3a2cc14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just got back from a great repositioning cruise out of Bayonne to the Caribbean and had a great time. I took the attached picture which clearly shows a Martini Glass with a small onion in it. I showed it to a few Summit people and they looked at me as if I were crazy,

am I?[ATTACH]291178[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

No you're not crazy. You have a great imagination.

Rather cool. 🍸 Great observation and photo. 📷

There are many photo ops on board the ships. People are just in too much of a rush to observe them.

On the Reflection I couldn't see the forest for the trees until I looked thru my camera. Then it became apparent. It is the murals along the wall when walking to Blu.

The same is for the other illusions on the Reflection when looking at the full wall by the library thru that atrium.

.🎃

Archived