bringing your own beverages

I know this has been talked about before but i can't find any threads on it now. I know the "policy" says you can't bring your own beverages - water, sodas, etc. on board but I know people do. Anyone have any thoughts on this?? We are on Enchantment in Feb for the 3 day cruise to Nassau. Thanks!

Most likely it will go allright. We put some 12-packs of fanta, sprite and coke zero in a beachbag and slapped on a luggage tag. It appeared outside our stateroom with the rest of the luggage.

The official policy _IS_ official policy however, so if your drinks are denied.. well then you you can't complain.

I've read the strictness varies from port to port, but this is anecdotal evidence.

I have seen cases of water and cubes of soda with luggage tags in the luggage bins at port before we sailed both the Allure and the Freedom.

It is a policy that they dont permit it.........

.........hasnt been enforced yet, but they could.

Sea Ya

I think it depends on which port you sail from and time of year. We were denied taking our water but our soda made it through on the Voyager during spring break. Others in our group had their soda taken...go figure. Also our juice was taken.

Archived