Norwegian Video Contest - Woohoo

Chesneygirl

It's after midnight, so time for another vote!

1713 :D:D:D

I think that you weren't the only one voting after midnight last night!! :p

I checked the counts before I went to bed and I was at 1705.

Since this contest started, there hasn't been much change between the night and morning but this morning it was 19 votes!! Maybe someone was enlisting votes at a party??!! :D

I know I've said it over and over but I am very THANKFUL for everyone's continued support here on CC. :)

Question, do you have to have a Facebook account to vote? Your video ifs definitely the best video and would vote but when I try from my phone it says to log onto Facebook. I don't belong on Facebook... and you can read that as you like. However you have my voter regardless and good luck, I'll keep rooting for ya.

Sent from my XT907 using Forums mobile app

Question, do you have to have a Facebook account to vote? Your video ifs definitely the best video and would vote but when I try from my phone it says to log onto Facebook. I don't belong on Facebook... and you can read that as you like. However you have my voter regardless and good luck, I'll keep rooting for ya.

Sent from my XT907 using Forums mobile app

Thank you for your nice comment.

Yes, a Facebook account is needed to vote in this contest.

Holding out all morning to be 1800....YAY!!! I got 1800. Oh I mean you do! :D

You are so ahead of everyone. Hmm what cruise do you get to go on? Any of your choice or is it a set cruise that is chosen for you? Whatever it is with all your hard work you do deserve it.

We'll just keep voting until the end. Oh by the way..did anyone tell you that with all our votes we became part of the family. :D YUP!!! That means we get to go too.... :eek: Hope they give you a BIG enough room. :D

Norma

Holding out all morning to be 1800....YAY!!! I got 1800. Oh I mean you do! :D

You are so ahead of everyone. Hmm what cruise do you get to go on? Any of your choice or is it a set cruise that is chosen for you? Whatever it is with all your hard work you do deserve it.

We'll just keep voting until the end. Oh by the way..did anyone tell you that with all our votes we became part of the family. :D YUP!!! That means we get to go too.... :eek: Hope they give you a BIG enough room. :D

Norma

LOL "IF" I win...still not counting my chickens yet. :D