Norwegian Video Contest - Woohoo

Chesneygirl

1946 when does the contest end ?

All these votes , Im starting to feel like a dead guy in a Chicago election ;)

The terms and conditions of the contest said that the voting would go from October 30 - November 13. I am not sure at what point they will turn off the voting. I am going to double check again in the morning just to be sure! :)

As one of the 5 finalists in this contest, I wanted to say that the right video is winning. As soon as I saw your video, I told my husband "Sorry, babe, but I'm not going to win." I know it's not over yet but unless there is some crazy last minute surge, this contest is ending how it should. :)

As one of the 5 finalists in this contest, I wanted to say that the right video is winning. As soon as I saw your video, I told my husband "Sorry, babe, but I'm not going to win." I know it's not over yet but unless there is some crazy last minute surge, this contest is ending how it should. :)

Wow, Pacclady, I think that's the classiest post I've ever seen on CC. Now I'm sorry there couldn't be TWO winners, because yours is a ~great~ attitude. :)

Wow! What a truly gracious outlook. That speaks volumes about you.

While I think many of us agree that ChesneyGirl's video is absolutely terrific, there are two others that are well done and very enjoyable as well. I'm willing to bet one of those two is yours. ;)

BeckyThane took the words right out of my mouth!!

Thank you very much for posting what you did. That was so nice and VERY classy. I'm not sure which video was yours and it really doesn't matter. You are a winner just for coming on here and saying what you did. It takes a special kind of person to do that. :)

Such a wonderful thing to say! This is why I love the NCL board!

1956 :)

What a lovely post. Congratulations on being one of the 5 selected. I'm sorry that there is only 1 winner -- your attitude and graciousness is a winner to me! :)

Where's the dang "like" button :) Awesome attitude!

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Forums mobile app

Edited by soccersharon