Opps Paid in full on Accident ! Someone tell me about the Dream !!!!

hannahsmomtoo

So I had already paid my deposit and purchased FTTF for next October...

This moring I MEANT to make a $50 payment towards my balance with my debit card... and didnt "click the right box"...and accidentally PIF.

OOPS

Fortunately I had the money in savings to cover it - but this was NOT what I was planning!!!!!!!

The good news? I am PIF

So - Since I Booked early saver...

Any price drops now would be given in the form of OBC?

Anyone have any tips about the Dream or its ports (Mahogany Bay, Belize, Cozumel ) We will do Nachi in Cozumel...

And yes, I will post this in the ports of call board also.. just get such better info HERE in the mornings :)

Thank you everyone

Happy Halloween !!!!!!!!

I did the same thing when I booked last cruise. I immediately called Carnival and they fixed my mistake. It was so far out there was no way I was going to pay the whole thing. ;)

We did the Dream Western in February and loved it! In Belize we did Rendezvous Cay snorkel tour. They take you on a boat the opposite way of land to a tiny little island.

In Roatan we did the jungle canopy tour then on to Tabayana Beach. The zipline was awesome. You start at the top of a mountain and I think there were 13 total ziplines and you end up on a beach. Can't recommend that one enough! If you go, be on the lookout for monkeys when you zipline. I missed the one that was watching us. :(

In Costa Maya we did an all inclusive and it was just way to early and we got plowed. Wish we had gone to the ruins.

What room are you booked in? We had a cove balcony and loved it.

I would call Carnival and they will definitely fix it! Keep that money in an interest bearing account for the next year and let it earn YOU money, not Carnival! :)

It may earn you a whole shiny quarter!

:D

Just poking fun, mostly at the fact that savings accounts these days earn almost 0 interest.

I did the same thing when I booked last cruise. I immediately called Carnival and they fixed my mistake. It was so far out there was no way I was going to pay the whole thing. ;)

We did the Dream Western in February and loved it! In Belize we did Rendezvous Cay snorkel tour. They take you on a boat the opposite way of land to a tiny little island.

In Roatan we did the jungle canopy tour then on to Tabayana Beach. The zipline was awesome. You start at the top of a mountain and I think there were 13 total ziplines and you end up on a beach. Can't recommend that one enough! If you go, be on the lookout for monkeys when you zipline. I missed the one that was watching us. :(

In Costa Maya we did an all inclusive and it was just way to early and we got plowed. Wish we had gone to the ruins.

What room are you booked in? We had a cove balcony and loved it.

We always do a lido balcony. My teenager is frightened of the coves.. ( I took her on a cabin crawl with me 10/6 to try and change her mind but no dice )

I need to look for the jungle tour in roatan... she loves Zip lines.. Thanks !

It may earn you a whole shiny quarter!

:D

Just poking fun, mostly at the fact that savings accounts these days earn almost 0 interest.

Yeah - I didnt see any sense in having Carnival fix it. I DID have it in savings and HAD intended to pay in full.. just not for a few months.

This moring I MEANT to make a $50 payment towards my balance with my debit card... and didnt "click the right box"...and accidentally PIF.

OOPS

Fortunately I had the money in savings to cover it - but this was NOT what I was planning!!!!!!!

The good news? I am PIF

Anyone have any tips about the Dream or its ports (Mahogany Bay, Belize, Cozumel ) We will do Nachi in Cozumel...

And yes, I will post this in the ports of call board also.. just get such better info HERE in the mornings :)

Thank you everyone

Happy Halloween !!!!!!!!

We went on the Dream a couple years ago and paid the early saver fare in full several months prior to sailing. When price drops occurred, we received OBC.

OOPS

The good news? I am PIF

Thank you everyone

Happy Halloween !!!!!!!!

We went on this itinerary and loved it!

In Belize, we used a private snorkel tour company Coral Breeze Tours. I highly recommend them.

In Cozumel, we went to Nachi Cocum and loved it. Can still taste the delicious food.. and feel the effects from all the drinks!

In Roatan (Mog Bay) we did a zip lining excursion and then spent the rest of the day on Tabyana Beach. It is easily the most gorgeous, relaxing beach I have ever been to. Check it out!

Hope you have a good cruise. BTW, if I were you, let Carnival keep your money, most interest rates are crappy anyways, it's worth the feeling of having your cruise paid off. In my opinion.

We went on this itinerary and loved it!

In Belize, we used a private snorkel tour company Coral Breeze Tours. I highly recommend them.

In Cozumel, we went to Nachi Cocum and loved it. Can still taste the delicious food.. and feel the effects from all the drinks!

In Roatan (Mog Bay) we did a zip lining excursion and then spent the rest of the day on Tabyana Beach. It is easily the most gorgeous, relaxing beach I have ever been to. Check it out!

Hope you have a good cruise. BTW, if I were you, let Carnival keep your money, most interest rates are crappy anyways, it's worth the feeling of having your cruise paid off. In my opinion.

I agree with you - on letting Carnival keep the $$

AND on Nachi... as a matter of fact, Cozumel is our only FOR SURE excursion ( Nachi ) the others are up in the air !

For price reductions before the final payment due date (even though you are paid in full), you will have the option to have price reductions creditied back to your credit/debit card. After final payment date, your only option is an OBC.

Archived