Lobsters alive info

Eveshamgirl

Hi all

Have visited and enjoyed Lobsters Alive several times but the last time was 3 years ago. Can any one tell me the cost for 2 chairs and an umberella? Last few times we got 3 free drinks included which was great.

Thanks in advance to all you kind people :D

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all

Have visited and enjoyed Lobsters Alive several times but the last time was 3 years ago. Can any one tell me the cost for 2 chairs and an umberella? Last few times we got 3 free drinks included which was great.

Thanks in advance to all you kind people :D

Hi, back in February 2013 it was still $5US for each item but I believe the drinks were half price not free. Still great value in my opinion :D

I will be going back at the beginning of December so I will be able to you an update.

Lobsters alive is just like it looks on the picture. At the back is a bar restaurant. Check out their web site. The Boatyard is busier and has music. I prefer lobsters to the boatyard but it's really a matter of taste. It's the same bit of beach just lobsters is quieter, however if l had kids would probably choose the boatyard.

Lobsters alive is just like it looks on the picture. At the back is a bar restaurant. Check out their web site. The Boatyard is busier and has music. I prefer lobsters to the boatyard but it's really a matter of taste. It's the same bit of beach just lobsters is quieter, however if l had kids would probably choose the boatyard.

Can you comment on which is closer to the snorkeling area with the sunken boats?