How easy is it to get a taxi at miami port?

geovet

Do the responses in this thread specifically relate to taxi availability upon disembarkation? We will likely stay at a hotel around the airport and use their shuttle to get to the ship. My concern is what happens on the day of return, with people exiting who knows how many ships all at the same time? Seems like there might be more people than taxi's at that time. Is it really easy to get one and get out of there? We will have about a six hour drive home and I don't really want to wait forever just to get back to our car and get on the road. Thanks in advance for all help.

Do the responses in this thread specifically relate to taxi availability upon disembarkation? We will likely stay at a hotel around the airport and use their shuttle to get to the ship. My concern is what happens on the day of return, with people exiting who knows how many ships all at the same time? Seems like there might be more people than taxi's at that time. Is it really easy to get one and get out of there? We will have about a six hour drive home and I don't really want to wait forever just to get back to our car and get on the road. Thanks in advance for all help.

The port of Miami? When the ships are in port there are ALOT of taxis

available.....you will walk outside and follow the signs. Yes, it is really

easy to get one. You won't have to wait forever.

Both Port Everglades and the Port of Miami always have taxis

available. Those guys are waiting to take you wherever you need

to go.....you are helping pay their salary.