Privacy in Summit AquaSpa pool (Solarium)

trkmas3122

There is no "private" pool for AQ.

There is the Persian Gardens that is part of the perks for AQ but it is also not "private" as other guests can use it for a fee and is also one of the benfits for the Elite.

Don't know what kind of privacy you are looking for as most places on the ship are open to all passengers except for your cabin.

.🎄🎅

Hi All,

I know there is a separate pool area for AquaClass people, but how private is it from the people who did not pay extra to use it? Looking at the deck plans, it looks like anyone can get into it? I hope I'm wrong!

The Solarium pool is open to anyone 16 and up. Its a quieter area, with padded lounges and two hot tubs. It is a quieter area than the main pool area, but on Summit it isn't overly large and can get crowded. Also, the area is air conditioned, which you may or may not appreciate.

We were on Summit last Christmas, and I found the area too popular to be relaxing. My wife, who doesn't like being in the direct sun, appreciated the area. Depending on when you cruise, your results may vary.

Persian Gardens is available for unlimited use by Aqua Class passengers. Celebrity will also sell a day pass, based on demand, and Elite Captains Club members can use the Persian Gardens at no cost, once, on a port day.

What I love most about the M class Solarium pool are the 4 spouts in the 4 corners - boy do those feel good on my aching shoulders.

I don't like the lounge chairs right around the pool - the wooden ones that are bent to a certain shape that I don't find particularly comfortable.

But there's nothing "private" about any of it...people are constantly walking by on their way from one end of the ship to the other.

Edited by warmwinds

Unfortunately, the Aqua Class amenities are really "much ado about nothing". The only reason to pay extra for booking Aqua Class is having access to Blu, which some people love and others not so much. If Aqua is priced close to a standard balcony price then I would book it again. If it costs considerably more, then I wouldn't bother.