I have to ask….

djwho

When I watch spillways (when I get a chance), what do people use to secure their banners to the railings for sail away that stands up to the winds?

I wonder if your spell-checker demon did a number on you and your request -- watching spillways :confused: Sounds like a dam thing, but not sure it was what you intended. ;)

When I watch spillways (when I get a chance), what do people use to secure their banners to the railings for sail away that stands up to the winds?

We either use the small ropes or bungee cords provided by Port Everglades web cam or bring our own. We attach the banners through the gromets in the top and bottom that way they can not flop around when the wind catches them.

Joanie

I wonder if your spell-checker demon did a number on you and your request -- watching spillways :confused: Sounds like a dam thing, but not sure it was what you intended. ;)

Yes spell check gets me some days.... Thanks for the info, as I'm sailing on Nov 30th..... Don't know if there will be enough day light then to think about doing it