P&O Complaints

@Porthole

I believe by process of elimination I have worked out roughly which cabin we will be in. If you look at JD cabins on the deck plan the majority are fixed twin beds only when we have specified queen. This narrows it down to 10 cabins all the furthest end away from the noisy atrium and closer to mid ship category! You would also guess that they would try and allocate us a queen room only with no additional pull down beds as they would try to fill these (fine if allocated these anyway as still down the good end). So queen only narrows the search down to 4 cabins, according to the select price of the cabin booking selection only one of these is still available. So I bet we will be in P246, P302 or P245, that is if we don't get a free upgrade to a better location of course! Win win.

Not good cabins.

Right near lifts!

Lots of footfall as art gallery goes around, by the lifts.

This thread has obviously caused mixed views.

I often am concerned when people threaten the Trading Standards route, usually turns out to be an empty threat.

The thing that concerns me over all of this, is Nick feels hard done by, e mails directors, threatens Trading Standrds report etc, but is happy to incur costs for his employer (lunchtime or not) phoning a premier rate number, lucky he does not work for my company.

It would be nice to see a thread sometime, where someone has written to a company praising something.

Cheers

Mike

This thread has obviously caused mixed views.

I often am concerned when people threaten the Trading Standards route, usually turns out to be an empty threat.

The thing that concerns me over all of this, is Nick feels hard done by, e mails directors, threatens Trading Standrds report etc, but is happy to incur costs for his employer (lunchtime or not) phoning a premier rate number, lucky he does not work for my company.

It would be nice to see a thread sometime, where someone has written to a company praising something.

Cheers

Mike

I would like to add that today I wrote a long letter to P&O in appreciation of the kind staff I spoke to.

So I bet we will be in P246, P302 or P245, that is if we don't get a free upgrade to a better location of course! Win win.

I am sorry - and this is a personal opinion only - but this smacks of trying to play the system. Someone recently got banned for life from Oceania Cruises for similar tactics.

Yes I am really just a troll, here is proof of JD upgrade... [ATTACH]293071[/ATTACH]

That of course could have been anybody's booking confirmation...and if genuine,which I still doubt, you could now be giving yourself away to p&o who will probably downgrade you immediately,now wouldn't that be a shame!

I would be surprised if you could get this thread deleted, Nick. Have you looked at the terms and conditions on this site? There may be something there about not being able to delete things.

Anyway, why ever would you want to delete the thread???