Spa Questions - Solstice non-aqua

AlkiRagdoll

I have pre-booked a couple of spa treatments, but am not an AquaSpa passenger. The hours were rather limited for the treatments (the facials for instance were only at 5pm, 7:30 and 8:0pm) -- are there more hours that could be booked on the ship? On a 12 day cruise, with 4 treatments booked, does that allow me to access the spa on days that I do not have a treatment booked? Is there a fee for the fitness center (outside of taking certain classes)? has anyone done the teeth whitening (was it as successful as mentioned in the brochure)? Is the spa a quiet, relaxing place?

There will be more times available once you are on board. They usually run specials if you book more than one treatment, 10% off 1st, 20% off 2nd & 30% off 3rd. Since you pre booked they will adjust the pricing once on board and issue a credit to your sea pass account. Go to the spa when you board and talk to them about your treatments.

The fitness center is free but there is a fee for certain treatments.

There is a dry sauna in the women's changing room that is free. There is a relaxation room forward that has padded loungers and a good view of the sea.

Persian Gardens is free to Aqua class passengers but has a fee for everyone else. The S class has heated loungers, a steam room & sauna.

Mary Lou

Two assumptions:

(1) Pre-booked spa treatments are non-refundable 24 hours before the treatment. If that is fact, ask at the spa reception desk if you have access to the Persian Garden in the 24 hours before the spa treatment that is pre-booked.

(2) I've read teeth whitenings cause soreness. Therefore, not a good idea to whiten teeth on a cruise unless it's the last day.

I am posting my assumptions to your OP so another person may answer.

Penny

I did the teeth whitening. Trust me, it was not strong enough to cause any sensitivity (and I have had sensitivity from using things like whitening strips). DH swore it whitened my teeth a couple shades but I honestly could not tell the difference. Personally, I would never do it again.

I would never precook any spa reservation. On board they are always running specials and are begging for customers. Don't know how many tress are being wasted by the paper they keep stuffing in our mailbox. Even with the discounts I can see why they don't have much business. You can get twice the treatment for half the price at a good land based spa.

.🎄🎅