Epic Review - Haven Stateroom 16006 on November 9, 2013 - w/ dailies

cruisecritiquer

Best review I've ever read on cruise critic! (Maybe I'm even more excited because we leave Saturday!) so detailed and awesome!

How much was the helicopter tour in st Maarten? Would be an awesome trip!

The tour was $425.00 for three people which I thought was pretty reasonable compared to prices I used to see in St. Thomas. They are a great company. You won't regret it if you decide to use them for your excursion. It was really fun!

I have some work I have to catch up on at work...can you believe they expect you to do that after a vacation????:confused: and I also have some classwork I need to work on so I'll try to post some additional information later. I don't think I'm really even halfway done yet! :eek:

I have some work I have to catch up on at work...can you believe they expect you to do that after a vacation????:confused: and I also have some classwork I need to work on so I'll try to post some additional information later. I don't think I'm really even halfway done yet! :eek:

I'm impressed you got so much up already; thank you! Simply wonderful recap and terrific pictures.

Look forward to the rest of the trip and dallies especially since I leave in weeks on the Epic!

Wow, this is an amazing review and I love all the pictures. You are a beautiful family!

I followed all your trials and tribulations prior to your cruise so it is nice to know how it all worked out! Thanks so much for taking the time to post.

Looking forward to more (darn that you have to get work done in between!:D)

Jai

When you write, I feel like you're talking to me! Thank you. You missed you're calling as a travel reviewer.

We're on the Epic next October from Italy, so the info and pictures adds to our anticipation. I'm intrigued by the ice bar. Do they serve drinks other then vodka? My DH is a Crown Royal man.

When you write, I feel like you're talking to me! Thank you. You missed you're calling as a travel reviewer.

We're on the Epic next October from Italy, so the info and pictures adds to our anticipation. I'm intrigued by the ice bar. Do they serve drinks other then vodka? My DH is a Crown Royal man.

Nope! Only pre-mixed sveda vodka drinks. Six alcoholic and three non-alcoholic choices.

It was really nice meeting you on the Epic. I enjoyed talking with your husband about fantasy football. Anytime I ran into him we always had fantasy football discussions. Glad you had a great time and I enjoyed being able to see your suite 1st hand. Looking forward to testing out your husbands new website next season!

Peter

Great review with great pics! You are making me even more anxious for our January cruise on the Epic. Looking forward to the rest of the review. Do you have the kids club dailies by any chance? Our dd is 10, so will be in the same age group as your ds. Thanks! 😊