Epic Review - Haven Stateroom 16006 on November 9, 2013 - w/ dailies

cruisecritiquer

I'll try the dailies again later when I can make them clearer...this is tough!

What works best for me when posting dailies is to take a picture of them instead of scanning. Then go through my photobucket account like I do with the rest of my pictures. For whatever reason, my scans never seem to work right.

Thanks for the review. It is real fun to read.

I hope you got as much mileage as possible out of your hubbys Drivers License fiasco!;)

I have trouble deciding on my January cruise between 3 ships. The price are almost the same and don't really care about the stop as I have done them all. Basically I have trouble crossing between 3 ships but your review might have just gave the lead yo one of the ships :/)

Royal Princess new but heard bad stuff about it and not sure about entertainment.

Carnival Glory older ship but just love the 2.0 upgrades on them.

Ncl Epic looks fun lots to do and love your review.

Thanks

Sea ya

Eric

Thank you for the awesome review!

We are from Charlotte also. I was tickled when I read your account of the "lost license". I work 5 blocks from the stadium. I also have to say that CMPD are some of the absolute finest! I am not surprised that they did a return to your home!:)

Thanks, neighbor!

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry I have completed this review. I feel bad about it. I've had a string of unfortunate events this winter. At first I was just busy finishing up my fall semester of school but since then my grandfather passed away and my mother had a stroke and it's just been a really rough December and January. We are also moving at work so the playtime I usually have to chat on here is nil until after we finish moving our offices. I will try to finish it at some point. Thanks.

I am sorry to hear that you have had a hard time these last few months. I did enjoy your review, and even saw Doug in your video from Maho. I am hoping that things are better for you in the coming months. Hope to meet you again sometime!