Grand Princess - Toiletries Change?

weatherman46

I don't care for dispensers either. Also, I really don't like a shampoo/conditioner combo. I bring my own travel size bottles of what I like, but I'd use theirs if I ran out. I'm happy we still have bar soap, though. I always enjoyed the elite amenities. It's too bad they're going away. I'm sure this all will save a lot of money, though.

At least bar soap and individually-dispensed lotions are pre-packaged and not used by someone else. :)

While we're on the subject, the Elite bathroom amenities have been reduced to:

[ATTACH]293574[/ATTACH]

Pam

As I was reading your post I thought I remembered reading somewhere that Elite passengers recieved the same bathroom amenities as suites.

I just got this off of the Princess website under "Elite Member Benefits"

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/jsp/eliteMemberShipBenefits.jsp

Upgraded Bathroom Amenities

Regardless of your stateroom type, your stateroom bathroom will be stocked with the upgraded amenities normally reserved only for Suite guests.

Is this now ANOTHER thing I'll have to print out and bring with me??? :(

Edited by chamima

• 3 weeks later...
At least bar soap and individually-dispensed lotions are pre-packaged and not used by someone else. :)

While we're on the subject, the Elite bathroom amenities have been reduced to:

[ATTACH]293574[/ATTACH]

My cabin steward brought that and most of the other usual amenities like the cotton swabs, loofa, shower cap, and emery board. They came prepackaged and were brought a day late to my cabin - Nov 19th Emerald cruise - because they had run out on the previous cruise. 2 bags, one the shampoo, gel, and lotion the other bag was the older stuff. I asked and was told no more eye mask or linen mist. I don't think I got the lip balm sun screen either, but I may have.

I also just noticed this is an older thread. I was searching for something - suite amenities and got caught up in it. And I was on the Emerald when the thread was active. Go figure.

Edited by yoyosma