Shots?

Aeriedk

I've cruised with Carnival a couple times in the past and they actually have a "shot" menu at some of the bars and clubs. Can you order shots on RCCL like that or do they only make menu drinks?

If they do. Do they know most shots? Etc?

I've cruised with Carnival a couple times in the past and they actually have a "shot" menu at some of the bars and clubs. Can you order shots on RCCL like that or do they only make menu drinks?

If they do. Do they know most shots? Etc?

I've never seen shots on the menu, but the bar servers walk around the dining room at dessert time offering different shots (in different colored souvenir glasses) each night.

Hmmm...as I recall we had a bartender buy us all shots on the Explorer when he found out one of the couples just got engaged on board! It's pretty interesting to see 50-60+ year olds doing shots! LOL it was a great evening. (not because of that, just because of our celebration).

:D

Hmmm...as I recall we had a bartender buy us all shots on the Explorer when he found out one of the couples just got engaged on board! It's pretty interesting to see 50-60+ year olds doing shots! LOL it was a great evening. (not because of that, just because of our celebration).

Young 'un, We old farts have been doing shots from before your parents were a twinkle in our eyes. :)

Edited by KarinaGW

If you get the premium drink package you can order whatever u want! I had it on my last cruise and I was able to order shots, but only one at a time.

Glad to hear it. I plan on getting the new ultimate package!

Thanks for all the responses!

It's really interesting to see the under 50 crowd doing shots!!! Lol

Edited by Upandadam

I'm 32 and the premium package was enough for me! What's the ultimate package include?

Here's the description of the new packages:

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/_images/Royal%20Alcohol%20Beverage%20FAQ%20All%20Ships%20Web%20Nov%2013_tcm16-27947.pdf

Edited by clarea