Proof of previous cruise?

ireneadler

I have sailed with RCI once, in 2011, for 11 nights in the Med. I did not register for C & A program back then, but now I have another crusie booked (THREE WEEKS, YAY!) and would like to register those days to count as points. Can I do that?

I did keep my seapass card, but can't find the contract. Will the seapass suffice as proof of travel?

I have sailed with RCI once, in 2011, for 11 nights in the Med. I did not register for C & A program back then, but now I have another crusie booked (THREE WEEKS, YAY!) and would like to register those days to count as points. Can I do that?

I did keep my seapass card, but can't find the contract. Will the seapass suffice as proof of travel?

Royal is very good about helping you find past cruises. Just call C&A at 800-526-9723. They might be able to find your past cruises in their database. If not, the SeaPass card will suffice.

Edited by clarea

Your seapass card will suffice.

Unfortunately we didnt have seapass cards for my daughter on some cruises where she travelled with us - we were given the credit and she hasnt been given the credits. There is nothing she can do to change this. Therefore we are Diamond Plus and she is diamond. We still do travel RCCL but only if it suits us so I would say we are not Loyal to Royal!

Thank you all!

I kept the seapass as a souvenir, never thought it would be useful. Back then I thought that earning enough points would take 5 decades, but now I saw the point system and found that it's not so difficult after all.

I'll be doing a B2B this time, 9 nights, so that adds up to 20 points. Not shabby, I think, considering how low my expectations were. Might as well gather points and see what it gets me some years from now. :)

Your sea pass card has your folio number on it. That is what they will need.

Also, Do you have the same email account as you did in 2011? If so you may be able to find your invoice or something else with a search.

But, for what it is worth--we had a similar situation for our first RCL cruise. I found a picture in my photo album with us posing with the life preserver and ship name. They gave us credit. :D

But, for what it is worth--we had a similar situation for our first RCL cruise. I found a picture in my photo album with us posing with the life preserver and ship name. They gave us credit. :D

SERIOUSLY? How cool! So then it will be easy. Unfortunately, that is not what most airline companies do, they want to make the process as difficult as possible so that accumulating miles becomes a hurdle. Very nice to see that RCI can be so accommodating.

Yes, I do have emails from that reservation, including the ID. I'll call them soon. I tried registering for it online but it said "it can't be processed this time, please try again later".

SERIOUSLY? How cool! So then it will be easy. Unfortunately, that is not what most airline companies do, they want to make the process as difficult as possible so that accumulating miles becomes a hurdle. Very nice to see that RCI can be so accommodating.

Yes, I do have emails from that reservation, including the ID. I'll call them soon. I tried registering for it online but it said "it can't be processed this time, please try again later".

They seem to be having more than the usual problems with their website lately.

SERIOUSLY? How cool! So then it will be easy. Unfortunately, that is not what most airline companies do, they want to make the process as difficult as possible so that accumulating miles becomes a hurdle. Very nice to see that RCI can be so accommodating. .

Satisfied repeat customers are the most important asset RCL has. If they give you these points you will have a positive attitude toward them and cruise again and again. . . and tell your friends. :):D:)

As a person with only 1 cruise behind them--you likely have friends that have never cruised. You will be a walking advertisement.