It's finally my turn

wrigley80

Thank-You....this vacation couldn't have come at a better time for me and my dad.

I will definitely be doing an extensive photo review when I return. I just bought a DSLR camera last Friday and I am so eager to try it out

Have a great trip! 2000 pictures coming right up! :D

I remember how many I took the first cruise after I got my DSLR. :eek:

Have a great trip! 2000 pictures coming right up! :D

I remember how many I took the first cruise after I got my DSLR. :eek:

I usually take 2,000 pics with a regular point and shoot Panasonic Lumix camera. So I can't even imagine what it's gonna be like with a camera like this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats my DeKalb County neighbor! We have been of the Dream for 2 weeks now. It is too cold here! Can't wait to see your pics!

Dekalb County neighbor??? Where do you live??? How do you like the Dream....we are going on the Dream for the 9-day repositioning cruise in April

Dekalb County neighbor??? Where do you live??? How do you like the Dream....we are going on the Dream for the 9-day repositioning cruise in April

Hey, we are in Genoa. The Dream was A DREAM! We had a fantastic Roll Call group, a fantastic Spa Suite #11-205. I can not wait to spend our next Anniversary on The Glory, as we ate on HMC on our Anniversary Day. Envious of the repositioning. I would love to spend time in NO!

Hey, we are in Genoa. The Dream was A DREAM! We had a fantastic Roll Call group, a fantastic Spa Suite #11-205. I can not wait to spend our next Anniversary on The Glory, as we ate on HMC on our Anniversary Day. Envious of the repositioning. I would love to spend time in NO!

Yes you are a neighbor....lol.

We've never been on the Carnival Dream and the Dream will be our biggest ship to date. And we have never been to New Orleans either.

We depart on the Carnival Sunshine out of New Orleans on December 8, 2013 so we are spending one-day pre-cruise and two days post-cruise looking around New Orleans