Chankanaab Question

pliskin

Quick Chanknaab question. I have read a bunch of other threads but I have not seen this answered. After you pay the entrance fee, does the park allow you to come and go or no re entry allowed? I am traveling with a group and curious if we can use the park as a base camp and if others want to run into town, would they be able to come back and meet up with the rest? I suppose a few could go to the park and have the rest catch up later but I don't want to be that guy reserving 10 chairs for hours. Thanks!

I would think the couple miles from town, having to get a cab ......people probably do not come and go.

If you want to do some shopping I would recommend you do what we do, we just left a little early to go to town or port shop and head back to the ship.

Enjoy it is a nice but very HOT place. (no kidding its Mexico)

Sea Ya

I'm with everyone else too. I wouldn't pay the $16 to get there and then another $16 to go back to town just to shop and then another $16 to get back to Chank just to meet up with the rest of the party only having to pay another $16 to get back to the ship. Just saying...

There's plenty of shopping at the port, it's a HUGE 2 story mall basically. Everything you could possibly want to buy there. Or you could head back a little earlier and walk around the outside for some shopping. :)