Looking for Liberty of the Seas Western Caribbean 5 day Cruise Compass

Can anyone just back from the Liberty of the Seas 5 night Western Caribbean itinerary (Labadee and Jamaica) post a copy of the Cruise Compasses or the MDR menus?

DH and I are cruising on her for the first time on the Jan 13 sailing so any other advice specific to the Liberty would be welcome too. :)

Thank you in advance!

We were on the Liberty for 5 days but stopped in Belize & Cozumel. I think the stuff they do onboard is the same. We have some issues with our scanner, but if I can get it to work I will post what I have.

Thanks. I'm actually interested in the Belize and Cozumel compass as we will be on that cruise in just a few more weeks.

I would love to see your Cruise Compass. I think you are right, I'm sure much of the daily activities are the same on both itineraries.

What were the other shows besides the ice show and Saturday Night Fever? Did they have the Quest on the last night? I think it's usually at 9 or 10. Any thing else stand out for you on the cruise that you would recommend?

We were on the Liberty for 5 days but stopped in Belize & Cozumel. I think the stuff they do onboard is the same. We have some issues with our scanner, but if I can get it to work I will post what I have.

Sorry I haven"t been able to get he Compass scanned.

There are more shows. The In the Air was supposed to be Sunday night (according to the Compass). We show up after dinner and it is a Motown group. They were really good, but not what I wad expecting that night. In the Air ended up being Monday night instead.

The times of the ice show were also different than what were original told. But it was on Sunday and Wednesday.

Quest was the last night. Really late at 11:00, but the CD was great and we loved it!

The piano player at the Schooner bar was amazing. He was there almost every night from 10-?. There is a member of the CD staff...Gio or Geno or something like that... he does alot of the trivia shows. He is great and after the Michael Jackson trivia he dances. Don't miss it...he is amazing! If you want to do the Flowrider or Rock climbing wall, pay attention to the Compass. The hours are very scattered and if you get a lot of wind (we did) they will close down early.

Sorry I haven"t been able to get he Compass scanned.

There are more shows. The In the Air was supposed to be Sunday night (according to the Compass). We show up after dinner and it is a Motown group. They were really good, but not what I wad expecting that night. In the Air ended up being Monday night instead.

The times of the ice show were also different than what were original told. But it was on Sunday and Wednesday.

Quest was the last night. Really late at 11:00, but the CD was great and we loved it!

The piano player at the Schooner bar was amazing. He was there almost every night from 10-?. There is a member of the CD staff...Gio or Geno or something like that... he does alot of the trivia shows. He is great and after the Michael Jackson trivia he dances. Don't miss it...he is amazing! If you want to do the Flowrider or Rock climbing wall, pay attention to the Compass. The hours are very scattered and if you get a lot of wind (we did) they will close down early.

i would be interested in these as well (even more now reading that the times of the shows are not what was expected or reserved.) I believe they did this last year too but always good with more recent examples.

Anyone have a copy of the 4 night while we are at it?

Was on nov 18 sailing mdr menu

Pimento

Saffron

Shiitake

Jasmine

Pomodorro

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thank You

Except for the first night(Pimento) I look forward to all the mdr nights

• 2 weeks later...
Last time I was on the Liberty I remember there was a show for early seating and one for late seating. Now a friend is telling me that's not true, only 1 show. Who's right?

There are usually two shows, with the exception of the first night which is almost always one show, midway between the two traditional dinner times. On a very few cruises, there has only been one show on the last night too.

• 3 weeks later...