Kiwi cruiser - Hawaii cruise ?

Johhno

Hi Kiwi,

We are looking at doing the same cruise (2015) you have recently done in Sept this year "35 day Hawaii"

Did you by chance do a review? I have a few questions about this cruise.

Or if anyone else has done this trip before would love your thoughts.

Cheers

Johhno

Hi Kiwi,

We are looking at doing the same cruise (2015) you have recently done in Sept this year "35 day Hawaii"

Or if anyone else has done this trip before would love your thoughts.

Cheers

Johhno

quite a few people have done the cruise so if you have any questions fire away

Hi Kiwi,

Hi Johhno, Sorry, I did not do a review off that cruise :(, but I did post updates from the ship about the cruise, which you can read Here.

(Sandielle kindly copy & pasted my posts from Facebook to here, as I had problems with the internet on the ship and with accessing Cruise Critic)

But you are welcome to ask any questions, you have about the cruise and I will try and answer them the best that I can, and other people here have also done that cruise as well, so I am sure they can help as well :)

Its a great cruise and I think you will enjoy it!!

Thanks for all of the reply's.

Whilst I know this cruise is a long way off we intend to purchase a future cruise letter on our Sea Princess cruise in Jan 2014. This will then start the process. We will be booking a Balcony stateroom.

So,

Port or Starboard side for this cruise. Is there a better side as I do like watching the wharf arrivals procedure etc from our stateroom, sad I know.

General weather conditions.We normally book forward staterooms as a little rough weather doesn't worry us but not having travelled these waters before are we better booking a mid ships stateroom.

That's it for now.

Cheers

Johhno

Hi John,

Good to learn you'll be booking a balcony, as it's a cruise that cries out for one. I felt it was about a week too long and some ports (closer to Aus) could have been replaced by better ones. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Anna

Edited by Kinkacruiser

Thanks for all of the reply's.

Whilst I know this cruise is a long way off we intend to purchase a future cruise letter on our Sea Princess cruise in Jan 2014. This will then start the process. We will be booking a Balcony stateroom.

So,

Port or Starboard side for this cruise. Is there a better side as I do like watching the wharf arrivals procedure etc from our stateroom, sad I know.

General weather conditions.We normally book forward staterooms as a little rough weather doesn't worry us but not having travelled these waters before are we better booking a mid ships stateroom.

That's it for now.

Cheers

Johhno

As far as port or starboard for being alongside a wharf....its hard to predict as we could say that it berths one way, but then the Captain decides that he wants the other side washed down, so it could all change..:D

On a cruise such as this, we have always said ...do we want the sun on the balcony in the morning or afternoon? and then book accordingly.

On this cruise though you get both.:D, providing you do the entire cruise up and down.

Just another thought....have you checked out Ocean and Pacific's itineraries for the Pacific?