Excursion question

We are going on the oasis in feb 2014. I wanted to book an excursion on our departure day to kill time .. Our plane doesn't leave until 7 at night. We I tried to book a ft. Lauderdale excursion from royals website.. None of them were available at this time.. Does anyone know why this would be? I had no trouble booking my excursion in jamica .

The previous poster had a great idea and I know where.

Spa 66 at the nearby Hyatt Regency does offer an awesome package. $99 gets you a massage and a facial and a glass of champagne (sometimes a discount on lunch, which you can have either poolside or a short walk to their intercostal restaurant ). You get to use their pool facility/hot tub. They give you towels at the pool (you tell them you are a spa guest). Their spa is lovely. I bet you can even leave your bags with the valet. They will charge you 20% gratuities as well. This special is pretty much anytime and sometimes offered with a groupon. But call and ask.

I live here in So. Florida and we girls get together and do this often, just for the heck of it.

I see lots of couples taking advantage of this offer as well.

I second the hotel....even if you take a post cruise excursion, you will be at the airport around 1pm...that's still a LOOOOONG time to hang around! The room will give you someplace "to be"...with bathroom, shower, tv, pool, restaurant.....much better than trying to kill about 10 hours!!!

Compare the price of a hotel for the day, to changing your flight to an earlier time....pick the cheapest!

We are going on the oasis in feb 2014. I wanted to book an excursion on our departure day to kill time .. Our plane doesn't leave until 7 at night. We I tried to book a ft. Lauderdale excursion from royals website.. None of them were available at this time.. Does anyone know why this would be? I had no trouble booking my excursion in jamica .

I'm not sure if RC has the same thing as Princess, but there was some kind of restriction on post-debarkation excursions when I was on the Crown Princess out of Miami in 2010. They had a note saying that all post-debarkation excursions had to be booked onboard the ship.

I'm not sure if RC has the same thing as Princess, but there was some kind of restriction on post-debarkation excursions when I was on the Crown Princess out of Miami in 2010. They had a note saying that all post-debarkation excursions had to be booked onboard the ship.

I was able to book a post-cruise excursion online in advance for my cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale in February of this year. However I ended up canceling when I figured out it would be cheaper to rent a car for the day and drive myself around. I ended up doing an airboat ride at Sawgrass Recreation Park, which was great.