Embarkation Outfit....

maddox_mama

c600x432.jpg

Here is my outfit I mentioned earlier pulled together! I don't have that exact tee - mine has a vintage coloured logo on the front. This is my favourite style of outfit for flying, jersey maxis are soooooo comfy! When we land my pashmina and cardigan will go in my handbag and if required I can tie a knot in my skirt to keep cool.

c600x432.jpg

Here is my outfit I mentioned earlier pulled together! I don't have that exact tee - mine has a vintage coloured logo on the front. This is my favourite style of outfit for flying, jersey maxis are soooooo comfy! When we land my pashmina and cardigan will go in my handbag and if required I can tie a knot in my skirt to keep cool.

Love this!

c600x432.jpg

That is exactly my style, I would wear the gray tunic top and the black scarf with my boyfriend jeans and my white Pumas, with all of the same accessories that you've shown.

Love the sunglasses! I have like a gazillion pairs of sunglasses!

Ladies, show us some of your sunglasses. What style is your favorite!:D

Edited by mousey

That is exactly my style, I would wear the gray tunic top and the black scarf with my boyfriend jeans and my white Pumas, with all of the same accessories that you've shown.

I wear 1 set of sunglasses...sort of gunmetal color wire frames. They

are perscription glasses and I need them for distance.

Oh Lord!!!! I have so many pairs it may take a bit of time to gather them up. My favorites are my cheap Old Navy red plastic ones...may have to do a bunch of selfies with the sunglasses on this weekend. :D

Lisa

Oh Lord!!!! I have so many pairs it may take a bit of time to gather them up. My favorites are my cheap Old Navy red plastic ones...may have to do a bunch of selfies with the sunglasses on this weekend. :D

Lisa

I'd love to see your selfies!:D

The other day I got a pair of Kate Spade Saturday sunglasses at TJ Maxx for $20. It came with it's own geometric designed, black & white fabric case. Love them!:cool:

• 2 months later...