How early do you book??

beachlvn

It depends. For 7 nighters we book as far in advance as possible as I want a certain balcony location. Then I watch for price drops, but mostly the prices go up not down.

For 3 or 4 nighters, I usually watch prices and book when I think the price is right b/c we don't care so much about location of the shorter cruises.

I booked the Ocean as soon as booking opened to get the specific aft cabin I wanted, on the 62-day Asia and Africa. I mean, I was sitting outside waiting with my laptop, old school Ticketmaster technique!

I see that you are on the Ocean Princess with us in 2015. Have you been to our Roll Call as yet? We have quite a few already on the cruise and we would love you to join us.

Jennie

We want to go on the RUBY in the spring of 2015 (Caribbean). Right now prices seem a bit high. When do you all book? Do you wait for a sale or do you just book? Thanks.

We booked a Premium Balcony for March 2014 in July 13. Prince was $1380PP. Kept checking. Saw a reduction. Called Princess and got a reduction to $1099. Now it's back to $1380. As they say: "Ya pays ya quarter and ya takes ya chances."