Island Marketing day pass ?

mrpayroll

Looking at doing a day pass AI from" island marketing " going to Sabor Resort and Spa in Cozumel. We have used them before with success. Just wondering about this excursion. Anyone been there ?

We just returned from our cruise. In Cozumel we went to nachi cocum beach resort. It was $55 per person. All drink and food included. Nice beach with palapas. Great pool with swim up bar and hot tub. The waiters serve you on the beach, by the pool or in the outdoor restaurant. This is day resort ( no hotel ). They only sell 100 passes a day. Ther were only about 45 people there. Easy to grab a taxi there and back. We stayed 8:30 am until 3pm. This was the best $55 we have spent on an excursion. We had a blast.

We did this two years ago. I would say that it was just OK. The hotel seemed a bit run down but we would probably would have enjoyed it just fine if the weather had been sunny. I'm sure that the cloudy, rainy weather affected our opinion.

I posted some comments and a couple of pictures in my review of Jewel of the Seas. Here is a link, if you're interested. Go to page 2, post #22.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1551996

No problems at all booking through Island Marketing.

Edited by CruisinCrow

We did this two years ago. I would say that it was just OK. The hotel seemed a bit run down but we would probably would have enjoyed it just fine if the weather had been sunny. I'm sure that the cloudy, rainy weather affected our opinion.

I posted some comments and a couple of pictures in my review of Jewel of the Seas. Here is a link, if you're interested. Go to page 2, post #22.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1551996

No problems at all booking through Island Marketing.

Thanks for the info. :)