Summit MDR wine list

508cruiser

Sorry Single dreamer, only the wine list. However, I will comment that I thought the MDR food was better than when I was on Summit in 2011. Some nice appetizers like smoked salmon tartar, beef carpaccio, and scallop crudo. Entrees good too. Leg of lamb w/white beans & beef Wellington among others.

For anyone interested attached file is Celebrity Summit's main dining room wine list from November 2013.

There do not seem to be many wines by the glass that are covered within the Classic Drink Package. Any comments please ?

Not a fan of the way the wine list is organized. For example the Cabs are spread out in almost every Red Category. There is a cab in the "Playful, yet Pouty" Category, and also in the "Bold, yet not really Beautiful" category, or whatever those categories are.

• 3 weeks later...
There do not seem to be many wines by the glass that are covered within the Classic Drink Package. Any comments please ?

There is one less than there was on Eclipse in July as they have put the price up of the one I drank each night which is disappointing.

Since our April 2013 Constellation cruise, many wines by the glass have gone up by $1.

Thanks for the info, will be drinking these wines on the Summit, March 2014.

There has been reports that at the same time that the prices of the wines went up 1$ the price cap of drink packages were raised 1$ as well, so the same wines as before seem to be included in the packages.