Half moon flyby

Suspicious_Package

I can't read it. Can you summarize?

Hard to read. Looks like a letter announcing that weather caused them to skip Half Moon Cay. No other ports were available, so they added a sea day and proceeded to their regular Nassau stop.

Missing HMC is a real bummer. I was just on Ecstasy. We stopped in HMC on Thurs Nov 21. The weather was perfect. I think I was in the water for 4 hours. I just couldn't get out. The sand is powdery and cool to the feet even though it was about 85 degrees. Carnival had a nice BBQ lunch for us. After my fun in the water I enjoyed hanging out and relaxing in the hammocks before heading back to the ship.

I look forward to a future visit to HMC.

Sorry to hear about missing HMC.:(

I hope you get there soon on a future cruise.

Sorry you missed the most wonderful private island EVER!! Sounds like you need to book another cruise ASAP and see if you can make it the next go round!! I was there earlier this month on the Ecstasy and it was wonderful as usual.

I have 50 days of nightly prayers before we arrive at HMC. I sure hope we don't miss it. This was the reason we booked this cruise.

We are on the same cruise with you and are joining you in the nightly prayers. LOL

Booked a very similar agenda last year and missed HMC so we are hoping for better luck this year.

We just got off the Fascination today and also missed Half Moon Cay and we were very disappointed. Fortunately they were able to get us to Freeport but since I hadn't done any research beforehand on this port we had no idea what to do. Ended up spending a lot of money to get a taxi ride to a beach about 20 minutes away. :(

We missed this port once as well. We also missed other ports due to high wind conditions and tendering including Grand Cayman twice and Freeport as well. I hope you made the best out of the situation like we did. I know it's disappointing missing ports, but what to do if mother nature does this to you.