All things Anthem of the Seas :)

BillOh

The Indy itinerary is fine by me, I'm just happy to have a brand new ship doing the 8 nighter. Looking forward to booking it in March!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I would agree that having a brand new ship is great and perhaps the only positive thing if you have done the same itinerary a few times. I will also probably sail on Anthem from FLL regardless, but still hoping for a different mix of Ports. If Quantum is already scheduled to do S. Caribbean you think Anthem may get a few ports while down in FLL for the winter season.

My impression was that the Southern Caribbean sells well. Am I off on this assumption?

My impression was that the Southern Caribbean sells well. Am I off on this assumption?

It does.

RCI has also been working for some time on new port destinations in anticipation of new ships. We'll have to see just where Anthem ends up. What is most likely is that they'll be a mix of cruise lengths much like Quantum offers.

It does.

RCI has also been working for some time on new port destinations in anticipation of new ships. We'll have to see just where Anthem ends up. What is most likely is that they'll be a mix of cruise lengths much like Quantum offers.

That would be a welcome change that most people would like to see I think.

Agree. By the way...enjoy your upcoming Southern Caribbean cruise on Adventure. We sailed her twice on that route and loved it both times.

Thank you. We are looking forward to some "new" Islands we have not visited before, namely Aruba and Curacao. You and many people here on CC all say they love the S. Caribbean route.

Thank you. We are looking forward to some "new" Islands we have not visited before, namely Aruba and Curacao. You and many people here on CC all say they love the S. Caribbean route.

That's what I'm hoping for! I may ditch anthem Europe for that sort of itinerary!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Anthem C&A Priority Booking Period Open

They opened it up early (about 8.30am uk time) ... Naughty!!

All booked for TA Westbound .... #Excited

It's opened for everybody...including non-C&A.

They always say C&A gets to book earlier, but it never happens.

We were lucky this morning in that we left a message with RCCL UK at 10.00am with our requirements and they rang back shortly afterwards!

We managed to get the cruise and loft suite we wanted so are now booked on the Canaries sailing in September 2015 :D

Ditto!

I somehow highly doubt they open up Winter 2015 sailings on Anthem anytime soon. They are already going to Late October 2015 with the TA back to the US.

With the way Royal has been doing schedules, my guess is that March will pass without more Anthem sailings being opened.

Quantum Summer/Fall isn't even out yet.

I somehow highly doubt they open up Winter 2015 sailings on Anthem anytime soon. They are already going to Late October 2015 with the TA back to the US.

With the way Royal has been doing schedules, my guess is that March will pass without more Anthem sailings being opened.

Yeah, right now any ship that repositions for the seasons is only going out to the repositioning. The ones that don't reposition are only going out to October so Anthem is already out as far as she will likely go until the next round of releases.

Yeah, right now any ship that repositions for the seasons is only going out to the repositioning. The ones that don't reposition are only going out to October so Anthem is already out as far as she will likely go until the next round of releases.

Notice that she arrives in FLL on Saturday November 14th, 2015. I am sure she can fit in a number of the other terminal/piers at FLL, but if the plan is Terminal 18 (Oasis home spot) then where is Oasis. Thoughts anyone? Yes more speculation :)

Notice that she arrives in FLL on Saturday November 14th, 2015. I am sure she can fit in a number of the other terminal/piers at FLL, but if the plan is Terminal 18 (Oasis home spot) then where is Oasis. Thoughts anyone? Yes more speculation :)

I just assumed she'll be at the lousy pier currently used by the Freedom Class ships in FLL.

We'll see, RC of course has a history of delaying deployments. I will say though that they've been very definite about the opening of Anthem's winter Caribbean crusies, which they never were for the opening of Quantum's summer '15 cruises. We all just assumed -- and I think reasonably so -- that they would open with the other Northeast Deployments, but that was never confirmed by RC.

My guess is Anthem's winter Caribbean will open as stated in mid-March, but we'll see!