All things Anthem of the Seas :)

BillOh

Notice that she arrives in FLL on Saturday November 14th, 2015. I am sure she can fit in a number of the other terminal/piers at FLL, but if the plan is Terminal 18 (Oasis home spot) then where is Oasis. Thoughts anyone? Yes more speculation :)

Oasis/Allure will still have priority in Terminal 18. The other ships tend to move to wherever is deemed best for that day. When we were on the Oasis in January 2010 the Independence arrived into port on our departure day and was placed across from the Oasis. On our November 2012 Independence of the Seas transatlantic we arrived in Ft. Lauderdale mid week and were placed at Terminal 18. So I'm sure she'll use 18 on week days but weekends she'll go where ever is open.

Just booked our cruise on Anthem of the Seas, 20th June 2015 out of Southampton around the Med.

Snap! Can't wait! Will be our brand new daughter's first cruise! Let's hope she likes them as much as her mummy and daddy!

Hi,

according to that port list, ANTHEM is scheduled for Geiranger, Norway, the 16th of June 2015: http://www.stranda-hamnevesen.no/Gei...jordenCPGD2015

But at the RCI website you can already book the France & Spain cruise from Jun 13-20, 2015...

Will RCI change its plans????

That could have been a placeholder for Adventure of the Seas. She'll be doing some northern routes that Independence had done (and much more) out of Southampton.

That could have been a placeholder for Adventure of the Seas. She'll be doing some northern routes that Independence had done (and much more) out of Southampton.

We are very disappointed that Anthem is not doing the northern routes, so we'll probably wait until she's down in the Caribbean before we book.

Waiting to see the itineraries for Sept 2015 Northern Europe, out of England. Hope there's something good! We'd like to go on Royal if possible, but don't know who is going where when!

WOO HOO!

Next Wednesday (3/12) brings the C&A Anthem Caribbean schedules and booking info.

Very excited. I'm curious to see what the offerings will be -- I was looking at the St. Maarten port schedule yesterday for late 2015 and Anthem's few calls there don't seem to have a rhyme or reason to them (unlike, for instance, Quantum's Summer '15 calls which occur every 2 weeks). I wonder if that means Anthem will offer a variety of itinerary lengths?

Should be interesting to say the least!

Very excited. I'm curious to see what the offerings will be -- I was looking at the St. Maarten port schedule yesterday for late 2015 and Anthem's few calls there don't seem to have a rhyme or reason to them (unlike, for instance, Quantum's Summer '15 calls which occur every 2 weeks). I wonder if that means Anthem will offer a variety of itinerary lengths?

Should be interesting to say the least!

I hope it is a nice mix of different ports and lengths. I would be nice if they gave us a preview of the port schedules like they did for the Europe sailings.

Find it strange that they would publish Anthem's 2015 winter schedule before Quantum's 2015 Summer schedule though.

I hope it is a nice mix of different ports and lengths. I would be nice if they gave us a preview of the port schedules like they did for the Europe sailings.

Find it strange that they would publish Anthem's 2015 winter schedule before Quantum's 2015 Summer schedule though.

Definitely agree on both counts. Particularly if they will be varying itineraries of varying length, I would really appreciate seeing a preview of Anthem's itineraries before they open for C&A members so I can make up my mind and be ready to book on Day 1.

I do think it's really strange that there's an excellent chance I'll be able to book my late 2015 Anthem cruise before my May 2015 Quantum cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Definitely agree on both counts. Particularly if they will be varying itineraries of varying length, I would really appreciate seeing a preview of Anthem's itineraries before they open for C&A members so I can make up my mind and be ready to book on Day 1.

I do think it's really strange that there's an excellent chance I'll be able to book my late 2015 Anthem cruise before my May 2015 Quantum cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Let's also hope the prices are great when the schedules come out. I am afraid they wouldn't be anything like when Quantum first opened as evident with Anthem's just opened European sailing prices.

Speaking of prices, has anyone seen the Suite pricing for Allure during Summer, June thru August 2015? Wow!

Let's also hope the prices are great when the schedules come out. I am afraid they wouldn't be anything like when Quantum first opened as evident with Anthem's just opened European sailing prices.

Speaking of prices, has anyone seen the Suite pricing for Allure during Summer, June thru August 2015? Wow!

Looks like Royal succeeded, they made you say Wow! :p:D

In all seriousness, we do have some things in our favor with Anthem Caribbean pricing. First and foremost is competition. In addition to competing with the Oasis Class, just about every other line has its newest and most innovative ship(s) down in So.Fla. for winter Caribbean. Also, Norwegian Escape will just be debuting, so Anthem won't even be the newest mass market ship available in So.Fla. Anthem didn't have competition like this out of Southampton, and Caribbean is generally cheaper per night anyway.

Pricing is yet another thing that'll be interesting to see in the Anthem Winter '15 opening. I'm definitely booking Quantum for May '15 to experience the Quantum Class, so I can honestly say that if Anthem is grossly overpriced I'll book elsewhere -- either on an Oasis Class ship or possibly the new Norwegian Escape if I like NCL later this year. I can always return to Anthem a little later when pricing cools off. Hoping that's not the case though and I get to book Anthem.

Found an itinerary that I like the sound of but totally unsure of booking when I don't know much about what is going to be on the ship apart from these new features??

We took the plunge on Saturday and booked the 14 night Spanish Beaches on 1st Aug, felt very strange booking with so few details, even the travel agent had problems getting the deck plans up, so hopefully we have decent cabins where we believe them to be.

Oh well we shall find out next year!

Go for it!

We took the plunge on Saturday and booked the 14 night Spanish Beaches on 1st Aug, felt very strange booking with so few details, even the travel agent had problems getting the deck plans up, so hopefully we have decent cabins where we believe them to be.

Oh well we shall find out next year!

Go for it!

Nice to see some countdown clocks with Anthem on them. Yours is at 500+ I plan on booking for late spring 2016, mine would say 800+ if I could book it.

Nice to see some countdown clocks with Anthem on them. Yours is at 500+ I plan on booking for late spring 2016, mine would say 800+ if I could book it.

Agree...planning on booking Anthem for a Caribbean cruise as soon as the dates, itineraries, and prices become available - which is supposed to be next Wednesday for C&A members and March 20th online at the public RCI site.

I'm booked on June 13th.Can't wait we have a balcony D7 cabin midship on deck 10.Did wan't a family connecting suite but as we are only a family of 4 they wouldn't let us book it so we had 2 balcony cabins.Booked on the first day of sale just after 10am.The travel agent said there wasn't much left so was lucky to get booked on the week we wanted.

Agree...planning on booking Anthem for a Caribbean cruise as soon as the dates, itineraries, and prices become available - which is supposed to be next Wednesday for C&A members and March 20th online at the public RCI site.

No updates on Anthem's Caribbean itineraries assuming still scheduled to be open on 3/12/14 as you posted earlier? Thanks!

Thanks. Hopefully we see some nice port mix and schedules.

I thought the winter sailings of the Anthem included the following ports from Ft. Lauderdale:

8-day to Eastern Caribbean,visiting St Maarten (Philipsburg), St Kitts (Basseterre), Puerto Rico (San Juan), and Haiti (Labadee).

6-day to Western Caribbean, 6-day to Western Caribbean, visiting Grand Cayman (George Town), Jamaica (Falmouth), and Haiti (Labadee).

Anthem Itineraries

Oh, I would love that eight day deal to St. Kitts and PR!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me too! I guess we will all find out for sure on Wed! I am also guessing that the first sailing from FLL will be around mid-November heading to the Eastern Caribbean on the 8-day itinerary...Woo-Hoo!