Connections Registration Working

sabookkeeper

It all worked for me. Went through each section of check-in process without a problem, then printed the Express Pass. Under the check-in summary page, was a .pdf of our Travel Documents. That's about 20 pages for ticket contracts, insurance if purchased, etc. I don't print it but load to iPad. If you do not have Luggage Tags...print out that one page (on card stock if you have it) and it is the same color-coded tag for your cabin you would get by mail.

Yes we had no problem with getting our 2 Express passes;) .

The constant ERROR Message with computer lingo comes up is when you want to register for the Connections Party :o.

we understand you can not order the luggage tags on the web site 45 days prior to your cruise :o. It is recommended to phone the Captains club to get the luggage tags:)

I'd tried many times to sign up for our Connections Party. I use a mac with Safari. This time when I tried to sign up I left my email address line blank. I filled it in when I was reminded to - and it worked!

I also have Mac/safari and just tried your strategy, but it failed. Sigh.

I don't get it. How can this be such an insurmountable problem?

If they can manage to keep the online booking page or online check in working, why not the connections registration? If they don't want to have this service any longer they should just announce it.

I've been trying to register for the Cruise Critic Connections Party for our Infinity February cruise and am constantly getting the error screen as so many are reporting here. I've been trying constantly over the last few weeks and one day last week it seemed to have worked but then it came up with:

"Cruise Critic Confirmation

...., you have cancelled your connection party.

You may register for Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections on any Celebrity Cruises 7-night or longer sailing. Please note you will not have the opportunity to register on board. "

I kept trying a few times each day since then and kept getting the error screen each time and then just now it came up with the message that I have cancelled the connection party again so perhaps it is registering our names when the error screen is coming up although I haven't received a confirmation email at any stage. Hopefully Celebrity will eventually fix the problem. In the meantime I'll keep trying.