Connections Registration Working

sabookkeeper

I too just tried and was unsuccessful not 20 minutes ago. So I called Celebrity, got transferred a few times, but the wonderful lady that ended up assisting me actually took my info and she tried to register me from her end and also was unsuccessful.

However, she was able to get a screen shot of the resulting error message and stated she would send it to the IT folks. I felt like she was truthful and honest so maybe a few more calls will convince Celbrity this is something that is important to their Cruise Crtiic friends.

While disappointing, I consider this a minor hiccup from my upcoming cruise in 12 days, so I stay focused on the positive aspects of our cruise.

happy sailing!

Edited by oldmanbob

11:55 PM ,Dec 3rd here in san Diego county . Have tried ,tried ,tried & for the umtinth time NO Success in registering .:o:(

I give up ;but ,it won't ruin our b2b cruises:p

Shame on Celebrity for suck lax treatment of their customers & un professional handling of their web problems :eek:

Not for me, and even funnier, after many times seeing that error message, it just now posted a message that I cancelled my registration for the Connections Party! What registration? :rolleyes: :confused:

For those who were successful…how did you enter the registration page? I previously started at top of roll call, so today instead tried the "Register for M&M" on the right side of this page…and that's when X cancelled my non-existent registration. Don't think that is the road to take :eek:

It's a disaster:rolleyes: . Even Bag tag ordering can't be done:eek:

I haven't been able to use the website to order my luggage tags but my TA ordered for me so just ask your TA or call Celebrity directly and they'll send out your tags.

Not for me, and even funnier, after many times seeing that error message, it just now posted a message that I cancelled my registration for the Connections Party! What registration? :rolleyes: :confused:

For those who were successful…how did you enter the registration page? I previously started at top of roll call, so today instead tried the "Register for M&M" on the right side of this page…and that's when X cancelled my non-existent registration. Don't think that is the road to take :eek:

I did it from the top of the roll call page. What I find the most frustrating is, the party will not happen unless there are 25 people registered. When I finally got through there were 24 people registered. If no one else can register, we will not have enough people to meet the minimum required, so it won't matter if someone goes to the Guest Services as soon as they board.

Thanks for the reply, sabookkeeper. Just tried it again from roll call link, but same programmer message. You must have jumped through a window of opportunity which we hope will re-open soon. At least I know where I stand …cancelled:( If sign-up is still problem by sailing, asking the CD should get a Connection set up, though you need a list of those interested from your roll call.

Baggage handlers will write your cabin number on a tag at curbside, but if you want a tag with the color-coded sections and decks, there is also a copy of it in your travel documents (the .pdf following your completed online check-in).

We tried again to order luggage tags on-line last night. The usual error messages appeared. We also tried to resign up for the connections party for the same December cruise. No go.

We called the Captain's Club toll free number and got the luggage tags ordered. The same person also re-registered us for the connections party. She told us that indeed the luggage tag ordering part of their website still has not been fixed. The best advice I have is to avoid the frustration of =X='s website and call the Captain's Club for these two things.

:o:):o

I've tried and failed so many times to register, not happening. I've emailed Celebrity customer support 3 times and each time told it's nothing to do with Celebrity and it's organised by Cruise Critic. This is despite me taking a screen shot to show the registration is on their website. They deny all and won't help me :(

I did manage to get them to order luggage tags though.

I did it from the top of the roll call page. What I find the most frustrating is, the party will not happen unless there are 25 people registered. When I finally got through there were 24 people registered. If no one else can register, we will not have enough people to meet the minimum required, so it won't matter if someone goes to the Guest Services as soon as they board.

One suggestion -- if there's time, before your cruise. Try to get an accurate head count from your roll-call thread. Have someone call the Captain's Club, and explain the situation. Then, fax or e-mail them the list of names -- requesting that the list be forwarded to the ship's Event Coordinator. Good luck!

Edited by wwcruisers

Still not working for me. Once again, I got the full page of programmer code following this message:

Your application has generated an error

Please fix the issue before it has been released to production.

So sad. Sigh.

Exact same statement here, have been getting it for two weeks

Got the big error message when trying to sign up for the connections party also. Have tried several times over the past week but no luck.

Question, if people aren't able to print luggage tags, is online check / boarding pass printing working?

Got the big error message when trying to sign up for the connections party also. Have tried several times over the past week but no luck.

Question, if people aren't able to print luggage tags, is online check / boarding pass printing working?

It all worked for me. Went through each section of check-in process without a problem, then printed the Express Pass. Under the check-in summary page, was a .pdf of our Travel Documents. That's about 20 pages for ticket contracts, insurance if purchased, etc. I don't print it but load to iPad. If you do not have Luggage Tags...print out that one page (on card stock if you have it) and it is the same color-coded tag for your cabin you would get by mail.

Edited by Janet987