The Royal Caribbean weird email machine has struck again!!

reedl

I get junk mail from almost every corner of the web. RCCL is no different than any other company who use large data bases. Now harm to me. lol

Most of their advertising is usally not even worth me reading anyway. The WOW sail was an example. Also, deals on expensive cruises for me is like offering me a deal on a Rolls Royce! Useless. :mad:

If they want to make me happy, then they should e-mail me assuring me that they will have escargot on my cruise. That's the kind of e-mail that I would like to get. :D

It's not only RCL who has problems and I can beat you with absurdity. I got snail mail from Princess that was addressed to my MIL and me, her name on the first line, mine second. She never lived with us, has been dead 10 years and never sailed on Princess, or any line, for that matter. :confused::D

This made me laugh.

I have the same problem. We don't even have the same last name and my email address has MY last name in it!

LOL--it is good to know I am in good company.:)

She never lived with us, has been dead 10 years and never sailed on Princess, or any line, for that matter.

This made me laugh.

The closet she ever got to cruising was a boat ride to spead her ashes at sea. I think she may be haunting me.:eek::D