The Royal Caribbean weird email machine has struck again!!

reedl

I just got an email from Royal Caribbean inviting me to book Spa reservations because I am cruising soon. I can also win $500 worth of spa Services!

The only thing is that I have no upcoming reservations on RCCL at all.

I guess they are trying to tell me something???

I got one yesterday that is similar to Bob's. [a chance to enter a raffle]

Of course, it was addressed to DH. :(

Everything that is done for Royal Caribbean is done by me. I complete the cruise documents and add DH to my account. In fact, the email address attached to the account is MY NAME. Yet, all correspondence is addressed to DH.

It is a little thing. . .but, shows how behind the times RCL is. Sorry, had to get that rant out. Now I am fine. :o

Everything that is done for Royal Caribbean is done by me. I complete the cruise documents and add DH to my account. In fact, the email address attached to the account is MY NAME. Yet, all correspondence is addressed to DH.

It is a little thing. . .but, shows how behind the times RCL is. Sorry, had to get that rant out. Now I am fine. :o

It's not only RCL who has problems and I can beat you with absurdity. I got snail mail from Princess that was addressed to my MIL and me, her name on the first line, mine second. She never lived with us, has been dead 10 years and never sailed on Princess, or any line, for that matter. :confused::D

I got a letter today as well. It was the concierge introducing himself and telling me all the things I get for booking a suite. I was excited, however, I knew it wasn't true. A little while later, I got a letter saying that a mistake had been made and that I would not get any of the perks because I am in a Jr. Suite. Oh well, it sounded good for a little while!

It is kinda exciting cause no matter who I talk to, I can't get emails from RCI. I was on the mailing list years ago, same email and all. But at some point they stopped. I have talked to C and A several times, they just can't find the problem. Maybe it fixed itself! I do have a New Years Cruise! Can't wait.

Kelly

We are cruising at the end of April 2014 and didn't get any email. I don't get any emails from RCCL.

Wonder why their information seems so random? Kind of sounds like their programmers might work for the same company involved in another big current computer mess! :rolleyes:

I have the same problem. We don't even have the same last name and my email address has MY last name in it!

I also got the spa email despite no cruises currently booked. Just have a NCC and some credit we haven't used yet.

Edited by prayfordaylight