Oasis - Stuck on the Zip Line?

FordCapri

RCCL does a lot with the Make-A-Wish foundation. Additionally RCCL works very hard in trying to assess any person with special needs, whether they are part of Make-A Wish Foundation or cruising separately of the foundation , with regards to their ability to ride the zip line.

If you noticed the person in the yellow shirt is much smaller than the other. Also the person that is smaller their legs are disproportionate to their torso. So I'm guessing the person in the white T-shirt is from RCCL's zip line crew and is riding tandem to help fulfill the individual's wish as that person might not have full use of their legs. Of course their combined weight must not exceed the safety limit and this is not done for able body passengers.

Basing my guess on what I experienced on the Allure back in 2011. Regularly cruise with a group that many aare disabled due to MS . RCCL's team worked very hard to help one in the group fulfill a bucket list dream to ride a zip line. Since the individual did not have use of his legs and could not raise his legs which is required for the landing one option considered ,provided the weight load was not exceeded, was to tandem the individual to a RCCL's zip line staff member.

Edited by xxoocruiser

RCCL does a lot with the Make-A-Wish foundation. Additionally RCCL works very hard in trying to assess any person with special needs, whether they are part of Make-A Wish Foundation or cruising separately of the foundation , with regards to their ability to ride the zip line.

If you noticed the person in the yellow shirt is much smaller than the other. Also the person that is smaller their legs are disproportionate to their torso. So I'm guessing the person in the white T-shirt is from RCCL's zip line crew and is riding tandem to help fulfill the individual's wish as that person might not have full use of their legs. Of course their combined weight must not exceed the safety limit and this is not done for able body passengers.

Basing my guess on what I experienced on the Allure back in 2011. Regularly cruise with a group that many aare disabled due to MS . RCCL's team worked very hard to help one in the group fulfill a bucket list dream to ride a zip line. Since the individual did not have use of his legs and could not raise his legs which is required for the landing one option considered ,provided the weight load was not exceeded, was to tandem the individual to a RCCL's zip line staff member.

I think you need glasses! The person on the right is not smaller. Take a closer look. lol

Edited by tsconley19

I zoomed in 400% because this looks like 3 people??? top person on left, white shirt facing smaller person on right, yellow shirt, then another person??? blue shorts looks like is facing balconies on the left, but can't see a face for blue shorts. If it's 2 people, that person on the left is very twisted, top of body facing yellow shirt and bottom very much facing balcony. :confused: gonna look again.

check out the red and yellow lines.

Two people yellow shirt =blue shorts and red lines. White shirt long blue pants pants = yellow line.

The white shirt has his left leg around the right side of yellow shirt and his right leg is between yellow shirts legs. Also check the socks...white sneakers bare legs.

vr3p0p.jpg.e34bcc263eb411d90819e4543aa3e919.jpg

Person on right is considerably shorter than person on the left which in turn makes person on the right smaller. Don't need glasses

I think you may need to look again. The person on the right is wearing the yellow shirt and jean shorts. He is much taller than the person wearing a white shirt.

I happened to came across this pic on the morning of December 3rd, 2013 at around 10:30am. Do you think the guy is stuck on the Zip Line? But it's nice to know the steel wire is strong enough for two full sized adults!:) vr3p0p.jpg
here is my guess the guy in shorts is a rc employee in a yellow vest to support a special needs child the kids

legs are sticking out the back with a lady riding with her child. would love to know for sure