air boat ride port canaveral

CDLTEL

We did this years ago thru the ship. I forget the price but do remember that when we got there, saw walk in prices that were a lot less than we paid. However, the bus ride was about 45 minutes and would imagine the transportation cost would had made up the difference. It's and nice activity. After the boat ride, there's a show with alligators and a guy who teases them. You also walk around the grounds but the gators are behind chained link fences.

We did the St Johns river air boat ride, booked via RCCL, which included transportation from the ship, we ended up at the airport. We saw lots of alligators and herons and really enjoyed it although it gave me the heebyjeebies our boys thought it was by far the best part of the vacation. :)

We did this in October of this year. Very fun! Tour guide on the bus ride there was very informative about the area & seemed to have a lot of NASA knowledge. The boat ride was awesome! I was a little nervous about it, but it was amazing! I just wished it was longer. We initially decided to do it because we had a late afternoon flight, so we thought we would do this instead of just hanging out at the airport. So glad we did!

At the Port we rent a vehicle always. Have gone to Lone Cabbage a few times. Costs are so -so much lower when you rent your own vehicle and may do so many other things after and/or before going to ride the Air-Boats on the St. John River .. go up the main road too to Ft. Christmas ..:cool: