Wine/Liquor Store Availability-FLL

BosoxI

We will be disembarking from one Celebrity ship and boarding a second Celebrity ship on the same day. How far is the nearest shop and how would I get there? (This is a very important question:p:p) If it's reasonably close, can I walk it? Thankssssh

Edited by BosoxI

Thanks to all of you. I thought I had read on CC that there was a TW nearby, but with no need, I paid no heed. Now it's different. I don't think walking would be desirable even if I could, having seen the bus traffic.

We've done this before - you will definitely have to take a cab.

LOVE Total Wine - you can actually pre-order everything online and then just run in the store to pick it all up. Great service!

LOL -- my problem is that, I can't ever just "run in" to a Total Wines-n-More! I'd just have to have the cabbie come back for me, in about an hour. :D

LOL -- my problem is that, I can't ever just "run in" to a Total Wines-n-More! I'd just have to have the cabbie come back for me, in about an hour. :D

Haha... true dat - I thought I'd died and gone to heaven the first time I was in there :D :D :D