Favorite Meal??

@homeinok

On our first Alaska cruise, dinner in Juneau was Italian Night, and the featured entree was tableside spaghetti. The aroma of garlic was magnificent throughout the dining room ...

I bet the aroma of garlic was pretty strong at breakfast next day, as well. :eek:

I don't really have a favourite meal, but P&O's jam sponge and custard, and/or apple sponge and custard, are the favourite pudding. Available frequently in the buffet.

Remy on the Disney Dream. Worthy of two Michelin stars. I'm not sure there is anything like it anywhere at sea.

"Remy's gourmet menu was created by Chef Arnaud Lallement from l'Assiette Champenoise—a Michelin 2-star restaurant just outside Reims, France—and Chef Scott Hunnel from award-winning Victoria & Albert's at Walt Disney World Resort."

The wine list is stellar and has at least a handful of Parker 100 pointers.

What has been your favorite meal or place to eat on a Cruise?

My self Cowboy Ribeye at the Steakhouse on the Magic.

Wendy's in St. Thomas.:D:D:D

No.No. Just kidding. It would probably be either the Surf & Turf or the sea bass in the steakhouse on the Carnival Liberty. Both were excellent!

We've had many great meals onboard cruise ships, most typically the specialty restaurants. The one really great meal that I remember most of all was in 2002, specialty restaurant on board Norwegian Star. I had one o one of the best steaks in my life and my husband had wonderful lobster. It was really surprising because we didn't expect it to be so good.

I doubt we would ever go on the ship again, we did go back on it about 4 years later and the ship was really run down for its age.

Any lamb dish - shanks, chops++ (although I can grill some nice chops without having to pay for a cruise ;) ).

No one has mentioned lobster night. I share that sentiment; usually I see if the waiter can talk me into a lobster tail after having a few that were overcooked.