B2B room safe

flyingv4me

Going on a B2B in January on the Silhouette and have a question. We will be in the same room for both cruises. When we change over from the first cruise to the second, will we need to take everything from the safe when we exit the ship for immigration or can these items remain in the safe. Will the combination be reset between cruises, even though we'll be in the same room? I just don't want to leave everything only to return to the room to find the safe unlocked and awaiting a new combination.

I figure that we'll just put everything in my wife's purse, but am curious!

Thanks! :)

Going on a B2B in January on the Silhouette and have a question. We will be in the same room for both cruises. When we change over from the first cruise to the second, will we need to take everything from the safe when we exit the ship for immigration or can these items remain in the safe. Will the combination be reset between cruises, even though we'll be in the same room? I just don't want to leave everything only to return to the room to find the safe unlocked and awaiting a new combination.

I figure that we'll just put everything in my wife's purse, but am curious!

Thanks! :)

Simply treat the turn around day as you would any other port day as far as your cabin is concerned, including the safe.