JS Question

CFD130

This is my first RC cruise, DW second- First with a JS. I think I read that JS has preferred boarding. How doe that work?

When you print off your SetSail Pass, it will say "Suite" in the circle at the top. This will allow you to go through the "Suite" Check-In line. Once you are checked-in, if boarding has begun, you will just follow the signs for boarding.

Edited by cruisenfever

Most ports have a suite checkin line, and JS are included in that. It's a separate line, not a "skip to the front of" line. If you arrive and check in before boarding has started, you will sit in a separate area that will board first, or so I've heard - we don't arrive early, so have always just boarded after we check in.

You'll need to fill out your Set Sail info online on RC's website and print it to take with you for check-in at the pier. Your printout will show the SUITES designation for check-in, so you'll be directed into that line (usually it's shorter than the regular line.) After check-in you'll be directed to the Suites waiting area. When the ship opens for boarding, you'll be among the first group to board. Enjoy your JS!:)

Judy

• 6 months later...
I am in a jr suite. I want to board as soon as possible. How early should I arrive at the terminal and how soon do they let us board?

If you arrive by 10:45am, you should be among the first to board.

I am in a jr suite. I want to board as soon as possible. How early should I arrive at the terminal and how soon do they let us board?

We always get to the pier between 10:30 and 11:00 and rarely have to wait to board. You can't get into your cabin until 1:30 so we usually head up to the pool deck and hang out until the Windjammer opens for lunch! :D